Hey guys! I have a dilemma!

Okie dokie sooooooooo I want my characters to look adorable but I want them to look different from everyone else’s characters.
Mars%20and%20Ash
I want them to look kinda like this but I want them to be able to change hair styles and still look adorable XD what should I change?

2 Likes

I think maybe the problem is the clothes. make the clothes pop so they are different but have them still rock their style as characters

1 Like

What exactly do you mean? You want the characters to be able to change the hairstyles?

Your question is a bit vague, but I can narrow it down:

If you want to make them customizable to an extent, you use semi-customization. This means you only let the reader change a few specific things, and the choices you provide are limited. For instance, if the character is envisioned to have a fixed eye color, they could only change the shape. If you don’t want their hair texture to change, you could only include straight hairstyles. If you don’t know how to do that, there’s plenty of posts here with open requests and advice.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

This is great advise thank you so much!

1 Like

Yes this has helped thank you for clearing that confusion for me!

Pretty much when I change the hair styles it makes my characters look really different and just weird and idk how to fix that lol but I figured it out

1 Like