Hey guys! I just uploaded my first story called ungrateful! If you want you can check it out

Episode Writer Portal Hope you’ll enjoy!!

5 Likes

Will definitely read!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Congrats on publishing :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks! this means a lot.

2 Likes

Congrats

Welcome to the community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Congrats on publishing! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your greetings! :melting_face: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

You’re very welcome :grin:

2 Likes

Hii, congrats on publishing!! I hope your writing journey is prosperous and full of success. I just finished and published my entry for the TWS contest, and I’m excited to check out your story! :purple_heart:

Title: TWS: Through The Lenses

Story Description: One perfect picture brings an artist with a haunted past and a photographer with a broken soul together. Could they each be remedy to cure the other’s broken heart?

Genre: Romance

Additional Details:
➾ Full CC available
➾ Story will contain several art scenes
➾ No point system
➾ Gem choices included in the form of bonus scenes, special outfits, and support the author. (All gem choices are five (5) gems only)

Details Surrounding The Plot: This story follows the life of a young aspiring artist called Nyla Hemmings (whom you will be playing as), as she navigates life, trauma, her passion for artistry, and her blossoming relationship with a young photographer called Christian Hernandez (the love interest), who is also battling his own set of issues. After experiences which left them both devastated and traumatized, they set out on a journey to fight their demons, in an effort to find love again.

Feel free to follow me on instagram @lulu_majestic for further details, questions, sneak peek/spoilers.

Read here ➾ Episode Writer Portal
Cover:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for your kind greeting!! :smiley:
I too am excited to check your story, and soon I’ll do.
Best of luck :two_hearts:

Congrats on publishing your story! I’m open for R4R also!

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Extras:
Episodes: 3 at the moment but more are coming
-Not advice for individuals 12 years old and under as it contains harsh topics such as abse and deths

Other Story written by me
Title: Monster Love

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Extras:
Episodes: 7 at the moment but more are coming

2 Likes

Alright! I’ll read it soon.

1 Like

Thank you! I hope you enjoy it and feel free to tell me what you think! Here is my IG: @u.episode.u ;))

Can’t open link . What’s story called?

Of course!

1 Like

My story name?

Yes

It’s Ungrateful.