Hey guys I need EVERYBODY's VIEWS AND OPINIONS on this PLEASE

Would you read my story if it has limited customization (everything except skin tone)
I’m starting to write a new story for the RISK and Reward contest
Please be honest :blob_hearts:

5 Likes

I enjoy reading stories in which I’m the main character, that would include the name choice and full cc, so no, I would not read a story with limited or no cc at all, but I am extremely picky and know people who do not like any cc at all. I think ultimately it depends on what you prefer.

2 Likes

I don’t mind reading a story with limited customization.

2 Likes

if the plot is good and the directing too, I would definitely read it

2 Likes

okay! =)

okay =)

thank you =)

1 Like

I don’t care if the characters are customizable. I’d just as soon get on with the story and I usually skip those as quickly as possible, “I look perfect!” , “Yes, he looks hot”, whatever.

1 Like

I would read a story with limited customization! Most of my stories have limited cc anyways :sweat_smile:

1 Like

As a reader I always skip CC. As author I only put limited customization. :blush:

1 Like

i would i dont really care about the hair or skin color unless its ridiculous like Copper 1 or 2
bc all that matters to me is that they have the shape that i like

1 Like

I like full CC but I’m happy with limited customisation. No CC can sometimes put me off but if the story is good I’ll persevere!

1 Like

I don’t care about cc

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t mind customisation being included or not, I read for the story. Most of the time I won’t customise unless I’m in the mood to so it’s not essential for me.

I do find that skin tone is one of the main options that people like to change, so depending on the reasons for you not allowing that, you may hit or miss with a bunch of readers.

1 Like