Hey guys I need help with point system I tried to used dara amarie script help and Joseph Evans did not work for me either need help y’all

Anyone

hmmm
can you be a little more specific so I can help you better ~ :heart::heart::heart:

What does your script currently look like now? Could you maybe send us a screenshot

Moved to Directing Help and Tips since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

So there two love interest and she has to pick what outfit and then points goes to the that person but she going to wear that outfit later in the story

1 Like

I am not well educated in what your looking for.
so its best to hear it from another source

Joseph Evens
Point System

Well Joseph evans did not help for me

Well can you give me like a pointer

1 Like

oh I’m so sorry
you said that in the title and that was very foolish of me.

I would create a separate character
call her (outfit)

then have it go like

Ok

1 Like

It ok

1 Like

I really hope this helps I so sorry its been a while since I coded the point system so I didnt wanna give you wrong information.

@K.Logan is right that you can do it based on a point system! The other method is just saving your choice like this:

NARRATOR
What do you want to wear?

choice (OUTFIT) “Outfit 1” {

@CHARACTER changes into OUTFIT1

} “Outfit 2” {

@CHARACTER changes into OUTFIT2

} “Outfit 3” {

@CHARACTER changes into OUTFIT3

}

And then later in the story, you can just do:

if (OUTFIT is “Outfit1”) {

@CHARACTER changes into OUTFIT1

} elif(OUTFIT is “Outfit2”) {

@CHARACTER changes into OUTFIT2

}
else {

@CHARACTER changes into OUTFIT3

}

1 Like

thx

thx,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.