Hey Guys ! I need help with Spot directing

Hey Guys ! I am trying to make one of my character taller than the other after a passionate kiss but it seems like I really cant save it . Even if save it , after when I preview it , it seem to be in the same position and I don’t know what to do … Can someone Help me with this ???

You can define the specific spots after the kissing scene.

2 Likes

I am sorry … What does this specific spot mean ??? is it like screen left , upscreen … and so on ??? But Thank you for replying :innocent:

1 Like

Oh! So you know when you adjust the size of the characters, did you copy the codes (from the box below the preview) into your script?

For example:

Because if you didn’t, then they will just preview the original codes from your script?

1 Like

Oh , is there something like that ??? :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: I am sorry , this is my first story and just now I am learning how to write a story … Thank you so much… You taught me more than what I have asked :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hahahhah all good! You know the image I included above? The red circle part is what you need to include!

1 Like

Yeah !!! Thank you soo much :innocent:

1 Like

if you want character higher you need to use spot directing.

Basic directing like screen left atc always sets the defoult height.

1 Like

I think you got it. All the best for your story!!!:heart:

1 Like

Yeah !!! Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Thank You so Much :blush:

Thank you , I got it !! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.