Hey guys! I would like to support you guys And read your Risk & Reward stories so drop them below with a brief description or of any others ๐Ÿฅณ

Or you can DM them to my episode instagram account where I post Screenshots of the stories I read @kayl.aepy

8 Likes

Thank you so much, your support would mean the world to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: R&R: Cloaked Lust
Author: @annaw.stories
Genre: Fantasy (with Romance ofc :kissing_closed_eyes:)
Chapters on release day: 3
Description: The human realm is dangerous, but your sisterโ€™s life is on the line. Can the hot doctor you meet save her or will your risk not reap reward? [CC, F/M LI]
Link: Will be added after the deadline
What can you expect?:

• CC for the male and female LI and the MC
  • Advanced directing with overlays, zooms and mini games, several point systems
  • No important gem choices, there are only optional gem choices, that will not limit your reader experience, e.g. buying points, skipping mini games and supporting the author
  • New episodes will be released after Episode announces the winners, but no matter what, the story will be continued and finished! :white_heart:

Cover:

4 Likes

Canโ€™t wait to read!!! :heart_eyes:

Thank you sooo much for making this thread!:purple_heart:

Title: R&R: Hidden Affair

Description: After escaping in the dead of night to secure a better future for her only child, Eloise gets caught up in a dangerous undercover affair. Is she willing to risk it all for one man?

(CC, LL, Choices Matter, Mini Games, Advanced Directing, Sound & Music)

Genre: Drama/Romance

Author IGโ€™s: @lxs.episode & @missc.episode - sneak peeks, updates and info!

3 Likes

Heyy, thank you for this thread!! :heart:
Title: R&R: The Academy
Author: @shapsilon.epi
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Welcome to Acadia Academy, College for Magickals! Team up with 3 sexy companions to uncover who you really are. Fantasy, romance and danger await! (3 M/F LI, choices matter)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5186752568033280

Cover:

Thank you babe for doing this :black_heart:

Story title: R&R: ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–๐—ž ๐— ๐—”๐— ๐—•๐—”
Author: miwrites.epi
You can find any sneak peaks and info on my instagram: @miwrites.epi

Genre: Drama/Romance

Description: After his death, she took a risk and changed her whole life to be part of his lifestyle. She wants revenge, but unfortunately sheโ€™s chasing ghosts.

Summary

Nerissa never wanted this lifestyle. She had everything: perfect life, plans, boyfriend. But one day she lost everything. Loss could change anyone, so she risked her whole life just to find her fiancรฉ killers, to avenge his death. And now 5 years later sheโ€™s fearless, sheโ€™s powerful but she still doesnโ€™t have peace in soul.
What if she never find answers? What if her life was always a biggest lie? What sheโ€™ll do if someone close betray her?

Chapters: 1-5 for start!
Maybe 30 total, weโ€™ll see.

CC: Limited
Choices: :white_check_mark:
LI: Male - 1 or 2 (depends) :sunglasses:
Style: LL
MC: Female
Sounds&Music: :white_check_mark:
Directing: Advance

Edit: Link to my story:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this!
R&R: Finding Farsafaca
By @rogueangelwrites (Victori ROGUE)

Genre: Adventure/ Fantasy (Adventure on the app.)

Description 1 (Under 180):
In a place cursed by betrayal, the only option left is to find the land that exists only in legendsโ€ฆ
Will you discover the truth?

Description 2
Armed with a map with no labels, an unclear past, and an untarnished search for the truth, you and three friends embark on a journey to land thatโ€ฆ may not exist.

Additional Info:

• Four LIs: 1 F and 1 M met in Chapter 1, 1 F and 1 M met in Chapter 3.
  • Choices Matter: 2 Point Systems (Excluding Romance)
  • Minigames
  • Limited CC (everything but eye color) until Chapter 3
  • Optional Art Scenes (Edited and Drawn)

Release Date: March 18, 2021

Message me for R4R!

My baby isnโ€™t ready to leave the nest. :sob: :sob: :sob:
Too bad I JUMPED THE GUN.
R&R: Finding Farsafaca 1-3 is out now!

Link to it: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5714216583102464

Hi! thank you for this :blob_hearts:

R&R: Veiled (Limelight)
Author: WNVT in the app, and wnvt.epi on Insta where I will share some of the entries I will be reading

Description: When her whole world crumbles, Darcy must make some major decisions that lead her down a dark path. To what lengths will she go to hide her double life? Villain M.C.
CC your character who is MCโ€™s friend./Choices that matter/mini-games/Point System

share your screenshots with us via instagram @saol.epi & @seda.episode

TITLE: R&R: A Rebelโ€™s Promise
AUTHOR: @saol & @ColemanS
GENRE: Adventure
CHAPTERS ON RELEASE DAY: 3
DESCRIPTION: Tragedy left you with a huge debt and when it all goes downhill, you have to risk your own life to save your daughterโ€™s. Luckily, you donโ€™t have to do it all alone.
DETAILS: There will be full CC, one LI which can be male or female, advanced directing, mini games, choices that alter scenes and dialogues, art scenes and more.

Hereโ€™s my story:
Title:
R&R: The Dreamer in Me
Author:
Scarlett M
Instagram:
@scarlettm.episode
Description:
When Nina is on top of the world, sheโ€™s suddenly called to the 2nd Dimension where she finds more mystery, risks, and family secrets more than she couldโ€™ve ever imaginedโ€ฆ
Genre:
Fantasy, Drama
Style:
LL
CC:
Limited
Link:

Thank you for the thread!

R&R: Under Pressure by @ratedmformary and myself.

Description: Akihiko has a set routine at his Ivy League school until he meets siblings Huck and Berry and his whole world is turned upside-down. They embark on an adventureโ€ฆ but at what cost?

Genre: Adventure (with LGBTQ+ and comedy)
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @rachelonepisode & @episodepeach

2 Likes

Title: R&R: countdown
Desc. Upon discovering his powers are killing him, small town superhero Quinn must decide to let go, or risk forfeiting his life in order to save the his city.
Info:

• choices
  • mini games
  • overlay poses
  • advanced directing

Thank you for this! :two_hearts:
R&R: The Game Of Fear
Author name: Lana Rose
This story was inspired by Jumanji and some of my favorite scary movies. :skull_and_crossbones::ghost:
Description:
A mysterious board game is more than it appears and more than you bargained for. Risking it all for $5000, you roll the dice. Will you make it out alive or lose this game of fear?
Genre: Horror, adventure
Point system, Advanced directing, Mini games, CC, Choices that matter, 2 LIs
Insta: @lanarose.creatres

Link:

Thank u <33

๐š&๐š: ๐™พ๐š๐šข๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šข

๐’น๐”ข๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ - ๐˜๐˜ตโ€™๐˜ด ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฃ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜–๐˜ฅ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ขโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด.

๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ˆ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ: ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข.๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ.๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ
๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข: ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข.๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข_๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ_๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ.๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ

LIMITED CC, POINTS, 1 LI

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

cover by @/roy :heart: (roy_episode on insta)

link โ†’

RR_Till_Death_do_us_part_posterThumb_zPbenSAVZn

Title
R&R: Till Death Do Us Part

Genre
Romance

Author
Baked potato

Description
Family is everything to you and thatโ€™s why you are sacrificing your whole life to save your sister by getting married to a famous actor. Will it be a movie worthy romance?

Link

Information
1LI, male or female MC, male or female LI, plusize choice, Full CC

Hello! Thank you so much for making this thread :heart:

Title: R&R: Blackmore Lake
Author: @nmc_episode
Genre: Horror
Description: You and your friends track down your mother who is living in a newly built lakehouse. Little did you know about the horror lurking in the woods, and the cursed land it is built on.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6539023599992832

Cover:

Thank you for this!

Title: R&R: After The Truth

Genre: Mystery/Crime

Chapters: 3 (currently)

Description: After stumbling across a crime scene at the wrong time, Sydney and Veena are now on trial for crimes they didnโ€™t commit. Guilty or Not Guilty? Thatโ€™s up to you.

Author: Kma_writes (me)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4583114549166080

• Full Character Customization for the Mc And LI

• Choose Love Interest gender

• Points system and choices that matter

• Multiple Endings

Hi! Thank you so much for the thread! :dizzy: This is my story, and I hope you can give it a read! :blob_sun:

:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

Title: R&R : Seeking Solace

Description : A controlling dad, grueling work, and lost hope. Lucia has given up on her dreams of becoming a doctor until meeting Presley Stone. Will he be the one to help her dreams come true?

Author: Dolly

Genre : Romance

Style: LL

Instagram account: ๐’†๐’‘๐’Š.๐’…๐’๐’๐’๐’š

Cover โ†ฏ

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6210270776721408

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Heya, EpisodeAnon27 here!

I joined the Risk and Reward Contest this year and hopefully, youโ€™d give my story a chance for your reading list. I made all of the art scenes including the cover with advance directing. Here are the details below! T w T

Title: R&R: The Marionette
Art & Written by: EpisodeAnon27
Genre: Mystery, Horror, Thriller, Comedy, Romance, Fantasy
Instagram Account: @episodeanon27

Story Description: Died with the missing memories for what happened, a Seer gave a deal you canโ€™t decline for a second life. Will the outcome worth the risk when it comes to your shattered trust?

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

Limelight, Choices Matters, Female & Male Love Interest, Female MC, Art Scenes included!

1 Like