Hey guys, I'm new here

Hey what’s up you guys? My name is Mysha a.k.a Salted Caramel and I would like to meet new people on Episode. But anyway, I would like to know what are your favourite stories from the Episode app? I would also like some new recommendations since I want to read something new on Episode (anything that isn’t under the classic art style).

Anyway, I suggest that Episode should start doing Episode Messenger so we can communicate. But anyway, feel free to message me :slight_smile: but I may take ages to reply because I always respond to messages when I am on the computer.

:smiley:

5 Likes

Hi welcome to the forums if you ever need anything feel free to pm me!!
A few of my favorite episode stories are:
My Psycho
Body Tangle
End Game
Chain Reaction
And much more!
Episode Messenger actually sounds awesome I support!!!
:grin:

2 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one who thinks there should be Episode Messenger. It’s just that I really don’t have time for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram and so on.

1 Like

Hiii and welcome
I haven’t read any stories recently, but one that I did enjoy and what I think a lot of people enjoy was The new girl. But now I just kinda hang out on here so message me anytime you’re bored, wanna say something really random. Umm or have an intellectual conversation about something you’re worried about for the world…

Not sure if I have read The New Girl but I’ll check to see if I have read that or not. Lol my mind is like a goldfish tbh haha (getting old so lol)

1 Like

Hey Salted Caramel,

Welcome to the episode forums.
If you want a few suggestions, I suggest…
-Cyber
-Loving you Again
-Rebounding with Bad
-The New Girl
And Treasure which is my story. :smile:

3 Likes

Sweet! I’ll check them out!

2 Likes

Haha oh no, I have a very bad memory to. I gotta like reach my hand in my brain to grab the things I need to remember!

Hello! I’m Stephanie author of “Facing my Demons”. And I totally agree with you on episode making a messanger. Now back to the list you wanted on really good stories here’s what i like. They’re all INK style.

1. Chain Reaction (the whole series)
    After Chain Reaction there’s another series that follow that story by the name of “It’s Just an Illusion”. A total of 6 different stories! The author is Miss MJ

2. Deep Attraction (the whole series) This are three stories. Deep attraction, Deep Attraction 2: Between Pride and Fate & Deep Attraction 3: Cold.

3. Friends with Benefits

4. Power of the Moon

5. The Strength in Me

6. Stripped (this story I just started reading it literally yesterday and I already love it)

1 Like

are you pakistani/ muslim (sorry if this personall) because I amm. Welcome to the forums and you should read
Maternal instincts - EliseC

And

The rockstar next door - Regina

and if you want to read my story by chance

Unexpected Murder - Angeliciqra

3 Likes

Hey there Mysha .
I seriously can’t pick my out favorites, I have read a lot of good stories.
If you wanna talk more message me on instagram @episode_21_future_x_x_x_

1 Like

Hey , welcomeeeee to forums :partying_face: salted caramel sounds tasty :yum: hehehe…and I would recommend da stories like-
have you seen Monday? By Rubyllee
Crossed paths by dreamer
Thriller: 666 miles and more… Which I don’t remember now😂

4 Likes

Welcome to the Forums!

2 Likes

Hey :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Coolioo :sunglasses:

1 Like

Cool :joy:

1 Like