Hey guys, I'm new here

Hello @MezoriaThorn, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums. :smiley: This topic has been moved to Episode Fan Community since you’re asking for story recommendations and discussing Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m trying to find a certain animation, its when the male has wide eyes and pushed his head back and hand forward. Someone said it was the “shock” animation but it didn’t work. If someone can help me that be great! xox

You! Leave me alone!1!!

1 Like

Hehehehe…nope not happening :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Why?!

1 Like

Why not :upside_down_face:

1 Like

:woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Heheh :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: hugssssss

1 Like

hugs

1 Like

See :smirk: the perks of not living you alone :joy:

Sorry. I’m just in a bad mood.

1 Like

Hehe coolioo :upside_down_face: wanna pm? :hugs:

Hey @Sydney_H

Thank you for fixing that for me. I was a little confused when I was making this post :laughing:

1 Like

Sure.

1 Like

@Facing_My_Demons Thanks for the recommendations. Stripped is a pretty good story, reading that as well :laughing: Anything with comedy will be funny as hell.

1 Like

I think that’s the end of the talk_repulsed animation.

Answer to your question, nope I am not Pakistani and muslim (but let’s not argue over religion because this wouldn’t be tolerated)

I am currently reading Rockstar Next Door, that’s pretty good.

OMG Maternal Instincts is so good! I love it. I played it twice just to get the good ending where everyone lives.

I love Loving You Again <3

1 Like

No, it’s not the talk repulsed one. If I can get a screenshot of it i can show u lol

Oh.