Hey guys!Me Again...i need some Serious advice pplz help

Hey guys so i need some advice, and feedback ,and some opinions:no_mouth:

okay so as some of you wonderful guys/gals :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:know that i have been asking for help on writing my story and directing help and all that stuff,but…i feel like i should stop writing it because i think that since this is my first story i should do something more simple,because i am always getting errors, so i was thinking i should study the episode studio first and get to know it better then do a story with more animations and advanced zooms and all that because right now i feel like im getting know where…

Even though i am a beginning writer i have so many ideas flowing through my head on what i want to write but it requires more skill than i have right now…SO i was thinking about writing a romance/heartbreak story which is what i was planning on doing with the story i am writing at the moment but i kinda feel like it went Waaayy left…so i just want to start over and do a romance story with drama too but the only thing is i feel like there are sooo many romance stories out there i feel like i wont get any reads:cold_sweat:but i loooove romance/heartbreak/family drama/drama stories so thats what i wanna right i just feel like it will be another typical romance that no one will want to read…so can you guys plz help me decide on what to do i really need some reassurance right now and to all the people that helped me with the story that i no longer want to write just know that your help didnt go to waste i learned so much thanks to you guys:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

so plz comment/reply and help me decide because ive wanted to be a writer on the episode app for a long time now so i aint givin up!..but please help:innocent:

2 Likes

you should try study episode but at the same time writing your story :slight_smile:

if the story has a unique plot i Don’t think this is gonna be typical . Don’t get too down on yourself some people would want to read your story so don’t say that :innocent:

3 Likes

You should probably make an outline of the story if you haven’t already. Plan out all the episodes and whats going to happen from beginning to end.

Example of an outline:
Peter Parker goes to the store
He runs into Batman
Batman and Peter Parker become best friends
They decide to start fighting crime together.

(You should probably go even more detailed than that, but it was just an example)

2 Likes

Also another good idea is to take a poll and see what other people think about your store, then that could probably inspire and or help you.

2 Likes

I myself like to mess around and write all sorts of little scenes I’ll never publish, strictly to get the hang of coding it all.
I think my skill level is decent enough to post, now I just need a plot. Lol

2 Likes

I mean thats a way to go with it but it’s a lot easier to get writers block that way.

(Writers block= [
a psychological inhibition preventing a writer from proceeding with a piece.

1 Like

thankuu soo much i feel better hearing it from someone else:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:smiley: :heart:

1 Like

thankuu im definitely gonna do im taking all the help and advice i can get!!!

1 Like

wow i had;nt thought about that before i have alot of journals so im gonna do it thx sooo much:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

im gonna do it thx so much for wanting to help it means a lot:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

i’m going through the same thing right now. it’s really messing with my head trying to put together my ideas + directing. maybe we could try to help each other out with all this (:

1 Like

omg! that would actually be really cool DM me on instagram @epi.loverrrr

just followed you ! but instagram’s down on my phone so if you wanna message try messaging me here !

1 Like

okay for sure :heart:

i’m really excited to see what you’re working on <3

1 Like

That advice was really less for writer’s block, and more for acquiring the actual skill of making an Episode story.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.