Hey guys tell me what you think about these?

PicsArt_05-21-12.42.33 PicsArt_05-21-12.50.09

2 Likes

I love the outfits! I like the details! It’s like a blow of sparkles :sparkles: everywhere :joy: in a good way though!

Thank you soooooo much :two_hearts::sparkling_heart::sunflower::tada:

They look nice!

Thank you for saying that :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

It’s kind of hard to read all of the details because of the varied text styles and the overlapping of some texts. I think the background looks pretty though, and the outfits look really nice.

2 Likes

Although it’s beautiful and I can tell you put your dedication into this! Maybe try adding shadow to some fonts? But if not that’s your call! :sparkles:

Thank you no prob :sparkling_heart::tada::sunflower:

1 Like

Thank you :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

It looks so cute, for next time try picking some colors that compliment each other too! The different texts can make the card seem a little messy so maybe try using one font for a certain thing. Like One font for the name, one for the details, and one for the outfit. This way a distinction will show and it won’t be as messy! But overall, awesome!

Thank youuuu

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about character designs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

please close this thread

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :slight_smile: