Hey guys what do you prefer these days INK OR LL

Hey guys what do you prefer a story to be in these day INK OR LL??

Ink

5 Likes

For me, the graphics are much better in Limelight, but Ink has a lot of clothing options… I tend to find Limelight characters to be much cuter though, but that’s on a personal note :blush:

3 Likes

I personally think maybe INK but kida LL since INK ha a lot more nice style but then on INK there is more clothing

1 Like

Ink all the way :heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Ink for sure

4 Likes

Deffo ink x

4 Likes

Limelight in my opinion, but Ink is generally funnier. (Animations, in general)

1 Like

I prefer Ink. I like animations better, but limelight has way more clothing choices. But I still prefer Ink by a lot.

4 Likes

Ink :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

INK!

I could not get into Limelight. In the end, since the animations did not allow me to connect with the characters on an emotional level no matter the circumstances, I simply decided not to read Limelight stories any more. And trust me, I still try every now and then.

4 Likes

Ink

2 Likes

Ink. 100%
LL is too robotic and futuristic. The animations make me :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: they’re awkward and everything is slow and smooth moving.
Ink for me is the perfect style, it’s arty but also realistic. Making overlays (limb especially) is so much easier too.

3 Likes

Defo limelight, especially with new features for POC it’s way more inclusive. Soon ink will fizzle away like classic did.

1 Like

ll. I :heart: limelight

(unpopular opinion)

2 Likes

I like both. Ink is more comic-like, characters are cuter in LL, but both have their appeals for me. I just don’t like classic, that creeps me out.

1 Like

I don’t mind reading in INK, but still Limelight. Just drop it and try LL coding. INK won’t be updated anymore (I’m pretty sure), so save some time and switch.

1 Like

I prefer LL.
I tried to read an INK story once, but I really don’t like the look of INK. Somehow I just can’t deal with INK, so I’ve only ever read LL stories.

1 Like

Ink.

2 Likes

I prefer Ink.

2 Likes