Hey i just joined the community :))

communication
community
mustread
general

Hi just made an account on here & I’m still trying figure out how to use this, & i recently made a fantasy story in the beginning of Aug. If you want to do a read for read i’d be more than happy to just let me know ur story. If you ever get the chance to read mine pls let me know on here or fanmail (idk if I’ll remember to go on here) if there’s any errors & what you like about it. I really like positive criticism. Sorry if this is too long :confused:

Story: The Wolf’s side

Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance

Style: Limelight

Author: Tydria

Description: A werewolf discovers his emotional bond between him and a beautiful human.

As of today there are 3 episodes that are live that are about 1200 lines & every episode after that will have 2500 lines or longer

CC is on episode 3/ Golden choices will matter/

Ig: @glossy.epy

Welcome to the forums! My name is Mimi. Private Message me if you ever have a question or need a background for you story! :heart:

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being the Hybrid Queen is not easy. War, love, lust, and betrayal awaits.

New episodes every week!

Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music!

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

Hi!

Hello

welcome ! i am new too, but if you need any help … feel free to ask me

Welcome :partying_face:

Your life was normal until you met two bad boys who both like you. People go missing, you get anonymous texts, family and boy drama and so much more.

I have two stories I would love for you to read.
Title: Blurred Lines
Summary: After the first wave of a bioterroism attack, Keisha is left orphaned and broke, what will happen when the threat is closer to home than expected?

Title: Wild (COMPLETE!)
Summary: Amber gets herself involved in a prostitution ring having no idea the turmoil it will bring.