Hey I’m and episode author and I just published my first story i would love it is any of you could read my story and you can also share your story on here

Title: The Gaelic Oath
Author: Jacob McD
Instagram: jacob.jts
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6170316485885952

20 Likes

i would advise writing your story description in a easier to read font, because the cursive is a little harder to understand, but overall it sounds great, i’ll have to give it a read!

3 Likes

I’ll give it a read and here is my link tree so you can decide which story of mind you would like to read.

Instagram: yoshime325

Link tree: @Yoshime325 | Linktree

2 Likes

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would hugely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

4 Likes

Sounds interesting! Here’s mine if you want to give it a go as well :relaxed:

Title: Trifecta

Description: Tamika Eze has always dreamed of super-stardom! After being picked off the street by a hot-shot wannabe diva, the two find another aspiring singer and join a competition tour!

Genre: Drama

Instagram: writnwolph.episode

Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5424087874863104

2 Likes

I’m up for an R for R my linktree above you can choose any of my stories.

1 Like

Hi, I would love to do a R4R!
I hope you like it!
Also I would appreciate a feedback! (not necessary of course)
Title- My Sins
Author ig- @sophia_epiisode
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4833391129329664
Description- He is hot, unforgiving, dangerous while u are the queen bee of a college who just managed to get ur heartbroken…running into a sexy encounter with him opens doors for u (CC, LL)

1 Like

hi! my story is called before anything else and it only has 4 reads because of my best friend :sob::joy:
please give my story a read, i promise you won’t regret it. :wink:
my instagram: amelia.writes.epi
story description: Laia is a waitress struggling daily life when her hot & dangerous boss takes an interest in her. One incident heats things up… and now they both can’t deny the attraction.

1 Like

Thank you for your thread, I’m just dropping my FT entry!

If you enjoy a dark take on fairytales, choices that matter, minigames, and a story, where nothing is as it seems… then FT: The Devil’s Triangle is for you!

Title: FT: The Devil’s Triangle
Author **Agatya **
Status 3 episodes, completed
Genre Thriller, Fantasy
Description Rumpelstilskin, Dame Gothel and Twardowski walk into the bar. What sounds like a beginning of a great joke, is a start of a deadly game. Can you win?

1 Like

If you would like to do a r4r pm me and tell me how many chapters you would want to do.

Story name:

High on Love and Formaldehyde

AUTHOR: Liz & Mar

GENRE: Romance/Drama

Chapters So Far: 20

STYLE: Limelight

IG: @ liz_mar.episode

DESCRIPTION: Working at a morgue is what Eliana loves but when her life gets darker than her job, she’ll need all the support she can get. Who’ll bring back the light in the dark?

CC, LL, Art

MATURE CONTENT

**Song recommendations to play while reading certain scenes are shown throughout the story **

Story Link

Personal link including playlist

Your story looks really interesting and worth a read! I’ll check it out. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Also, if you’d like you could check out my entry for the Fairy Tale contest! (I’d appreciate some extra reads. It’ll really help me out :see_no_evil:)

Here’s info about my story!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5305767660552192

Plot: After a dangerous encounter, you and your friends are caught in the center of a dark event. With shocking secrets, dire circumstances, and hot strangers, what’s in store for you?

In this story…

• You can choose the gender of the MC
  • There are 6 nonhuman love interests (3 guys and 3 girls).
  • Choices matter.
  • Point Systems are used (friendship and romance).
  • GOLD CHOICES drastically impact the story.
  • Episode 3 has two (very interesting) alternate endings.
  • You get to customize all the MC’s friends! Each episode will feature CC for some characters.
  • There’s a Cameo Runway! (Anyone who sends me a cameo for the story will get to walk the red carpet!)
  • There’s a huge mysterious secret kept among all the characters that remains hidden from the MC throughout the story.
  • There are four dimensions: Human, Fairy, Demon, and Vampire.

I really hope you check it out and enjoy! For any updates, comments, questions, or random conversations through DM, please follow me on Instagram! @crimsoncat6_episode

Thanks for the thread!

Title: 699: The Series
Desc: An illegitimate son of a rich family, moves from Quebec to Ontario not knowing what he’ll get himself into. He works into a junior police force with friends until he becomes King.
Genre: Action, Drama, Comedy
Style: LL
Author: Solarnetic
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5128905113272320

Psychopathic |8 out now|
Here is description
Sometimes we do bad things for people we love. But keep in mind I would never do anything to hurt you… Well that’s what I think
1LI|choices matter|

Genre: thriller
Instagram:tems_episode
Cover:
Sociopath_Yo_posterThumb_ThzyAKMe1w
Some spoilers/sneakpeaks/ or whatever you call it lol

Link to my story! Would love to hear positive feedback!

*Hey hun, congratulations on publishing your first story! Here’s my story in case anybody is interested in reading, it would mean the world to me! :sunflower: :heart:

STORY DETAILS: :fire: :fire: :fire:

REASON TO READ:

Blinding Beauty , is a story with an startlingly original plot accompanied with advanced directing. Read to follow the journey of a strong and fierce MC who’s life took a dark turn the moment she met him… El Tigre
This mafia story is one that shows a mix of the reality of the mafia life along with fiction events tied up with it. One of reasons for which I created this story was for it to stand out of all the other great mafia stories on the episode platform, for readers to read the unexpected .
~Includes: Beautiful art scenes made by a talented artist on IG & Forums: @ladiablitaart
~Genres Included: Romance, Drama, Action/Adventure, & Thriller
It would mean a lot if anybody could give my story a chance, as the time and dedication I put into it throughout the year! :heart:

Title: Blinding Beauty

Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 7 (more episodes coming soon!)
Author: Valentina
IG: @valentina_.episode
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

MAIN CHARACTERS: :heart_eyes: :black_heart:

Camila : Don’t underestimate her. She’s not what she seems. Behind her beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.

Alejandro ( El Tigre) : Crime lord, crosses path with a woman with a beauty so pure. She’s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say, The most beautiful are the most dangerous…

Check Out My Instagram: @valentina_.episode

~For sneak peeks, NEW art covers and scenes, updates, and more!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
~Cover made by the talented @ladiablitaart on IG & Forums! :blob_sun:

Thank you for the thread :heartpulse:
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

Title: The Gaelic Oath
Instagram: jacob.jts
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6170316485885952
Description: Jack is turning 18 and he’s a WEREWOLF long ago the world discovered WITCHES, VAMPIRES, WEREWOLVES three clans one is terrorizing the world will jack and his friends stop them.
Ongoing story: yes
8 out right now
LGBTQ :rainbow_flag:
Fantasy
Action

1 Like

I’d like to do r4r

Title: Ice Cold Death
Description: When Emily Green drops dead at Club Scarlet, the city tasks you, their best detective, with bringing her family justice. Can you solve the case?
Genre: Mystery
Episodes: 4 (completed)

I would like to do r4r with you.

I would love to do a R4R
ocehandsome promote

This is like the 3rd thing I saw flagged for no reason :roll_eyes: it’s getting annoying.

2 Likes