Hey i need an advice :)

Hey i need some boy/relationship advices, if anyone’s available…

4 Likes

I’d love to help!

2 Likes

I’m single as hell but I’m here if you need someone to listen or vent to.

6 Likes

Hey! I could help too, if you still want some! <3

2 Likes

@StellaRose and @schittwriter
Thank you guys!!
So here’s the deal, i have a friend that i developed feelings for, and he already said that he likes before i even confessed to him, but that’s not the issue, i just feel like i am going to waste his time, because first i don’t want a relationship, as i have an idea about relationships from what i see and what i experienced, they can be very heartbreaking, and it just kills the feelings for me and makes me get bored somehow idk, and second, i feel like i need to get my stuff together first, i overthink, i am insecure, and sometimes i feel depressed, so idk what to do, but i do enjoy talking to him, he makes smile and compliments me, but that all goes to nothing once i start having negative thoughts or a bad day where i ghost everyone and don’t answer him :slight_smile: what are your thoughts? I wanna give it a chance bit i am doubting it so much, and if it doesn’t work and i ruin the relationship or the talking stage somehow, our friendship would get ruined too! :\

9 Likes

I think it’s best to actually tell him all of that, he might be open to staying with you and helping you work it out together. :heart:
Communication is key.

8 Likes

Hey love, I’ve been in and out of relationships and boy/girl drama so many times, I think I might be of assistance. The truth of the matter is, if you’re having second thoughts or questioning a relationship then I think you should wait until you feel as if you’re ready. So basically wait. I think he should know how you feel about this, that way you don’t leave him hanging because he’ll then would want to, you know, move on. If this guy waits and still likes you then you know he wants to be in a relationship with you, like a good one.

4 Likes

Thank you for the advices guys! But i actually did tell him that i don’t want a relationship right now, and he said that he would wait even he doesn’t know all my reasons on why i wouldn’t like one now, and he always says that we can work things up, but sometimes i just get unsure because of my oast experiences and i know that it’s not fair, but everyone’s starting to look the same for me.

3 Likes
<3

If this guy waits, won’t you have your answer? :thinking: Like knowing if he’s serious.

2 Likes

I always try to tell people to take any opportunity that has the potential to be great because it isn’t fun to live with regrets and “what if”s.

But it’s hard to say. I don’t want you to miss out on what could be a great experience for you, but I don’t want you to force yourself either. You know how you feel better than anyone else, so I can’t really say what you should or shouldn’t do.

What I’m wondering though is deep down, do you actually want to be in a relationship or love or do you think you might be aromantic? Because if you resonate with aromanticism, then I’d say it’s best to not invest your time and heart in a place where it doesn’t want to be.

3 Likes

I guess it’s more about if i can be serious more than if he can yk

2 Likes

You’re totally right, I’ll follow my wants when i discover them

3 Likes

Glad to hear it! I wish you all the best with it. :heart:

2 Likes

Ty so much❤️

2 Likes

Keep us updated

2 Likes

Talk to him and tell him everything you feel. Everything you said there say to him and you guys can figure it out together <3 Best of luck!

2 Likes

We’re pretty much in the talking stage right now, and he is being considerate of my feelings :slight_smile: we’ve had some little fights but we fix them right away

2 Likes

Thank youu🤍

2 Likes

Yayyyy! I’m so proud of youuu! Good job!! <3

2 Likes

Thank you❤️

1 Like