Hey, I need cover art again (Ink)

Hi ok so I need cover art! If it could be drawn that would be amazinggg! I just need a small cover and a large cover. If we could do it from the waist up too.

Background

21%20AM

Characters

Their are two main characters Adryan (boy) and Angelina (girl).

Animations

). Adryan’s back can be on the left hand side and then Angeina’s back can be facing him. If BOTH of Adryan’s hands can go around Angelina’s.For his animation (face wise) I have no clue :joy: .Then for the animations Angelina can do the flirt wink forward.

Extra

If we can have Adryan have tattoos all over his arms that would be great! If not that’s ok.

The small cover I would also like drawn too and this time have it just be Adryan. That’s all I’ve gotten too at this point for him. I guess just make him look realllyyyyyyy hot…I don’t know how else to describe it :joy: :joy:
MAKE SURE TO GIVE YOURSELF CREDIT!!
^^And I will also give you credit :blush:
Also let me know if you need anything else!!

3 Likes

I can’t do drawing but if the position is still available. You should check out my thread for free covers and free other things.

This is the link:Doing Free Covers, Profile Picks, Character Sheets, And just some art for your story OPEN FROM 6am-9:45 weekdays, 10am-11pm weekends

Come here!

ok. do you need anymore information?

This page will help: