Hey! If you want I’ll draw you a pfp!

HEY GUYS!

I draw a little bit and I would love to draw something for you guys! I drew my pfp, so that’s an example of how I draw. I just ask that you send an up close screenshot of your character first! Thank you!

It should look like this. Also, I should warn you, I don’t draw hands and I suck at drawing ears, and I avoid it when possible. Same with teeth.

Please tag me if interested. Please specify if it’s a request or not.

My pfp Closer up

Other examples

Thank you!

13 Likes

Love it! I don’t need a pfp but it’s beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Awh! Thank you! I’m always happy to just use models to practise too, though.

1 Like

Ohk! I will send u my character then :nerd_face::white_heart:

1 Like

Do you think you could do an up close screenshot though?

1 Like

Is this good or u need better quality? :white_heart:

1 Like

Oooh! It looks pretty realistic. I love all the colors you blended into the skin.

1 Like

Thank you! I try to use complementary colours. For example: yellow highlights and purple shadows.

1 Like

Maybe just a lil better quality. Like,

This for example

2 Likes

Ok give me a minute :nerd_face:

1 Like

I don’t think I can get the quality better than this… I’m sorry :pleading_face: Hope someone else give u their character so u can practice :pleading_face::white_heart:

1 Like

No, I think this should work! Also, the colouring is very different from the first two photos… Do you want me to change the colouring?

1 Like

Yay! Glad to hear that! I don’t really care tbh :joy: The first character was my avatar and this is the LI of my story so any of the colours would work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Whatever you like the most :white_heart:

1 Like

Id need a pfp but here’s my character!

And just a photo:
Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 11.55.02 AM

1 Like

Ahhhh I love the photo! But two things. Firstly, I don’t draw hands, unfortunaely. And second, do you think you could, instead of zooming in, click on the zoom button. It makes for a better quality photo.

1 Like

Is this okay?

1 Like

I put the tutorial at the top

1 Like

I don’t have that for some reason sorry.

1 Like

You didn’t go on episode writer portal? Send me a screenshot of your screen

1 Like

1 Like