Hey. I'm a new episode writer and I've just published the first four episodes. Does anyone want to do a read for a read

She’s the daughter to the most feared mafia leader to be known.
From the moment she was born, she was protected from their mafia lifestyle, but all things change when the head of the mafia council find out about her existence and now she’s reached the age of 21 she’s now expected to marry,
IG… i.rye.stories

3 Likes

We can do R4R if you want

Thanks for this thread :blush: :heart:

Title: THE PRISTESS
Writer: Rave._epy
Genre: fantasy
Instagram account: Raven._epy
Style: LL
Description:
MC wakes up in an unknown location with no memories and now she’s on a QUEST to find who she is without letting HIM out what will MC do? (CHOICES MATTER, ART SCENES, LIMITED CC)

PUBLISH EPISODES 2/3
PM if you’re interested

LINK TO MY STOTY

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Pristess

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

yes lets do this.

1 Like

I’m up for r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 10
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

1 Like

I’m up for r4r

lets do this x

1 Like

I’ve pm you on IG x

1 Like

Okayy

Congrats on publishing and welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Thank you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description

You exist to eliminate Athan Raynor, a dark and powerful being. Will your destiny prevail, or will you fall under his thrall?
(full cc, choices, advanced directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

yes definitely i love a vamp story pm me on IG i.rye.stories

Haha i have read it a couple times but i will be honoured for you to read my story and give me feed back, also i love your story and i am absolutely reading right now lol x

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know which story you’d be interested in :grin:

Story 1

Title: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Chapters: 11 (Complete)
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except it’s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story 2

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 8 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6707281652809728

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

I’m down for a 3x3 R4R:)

Yes lets do this

Hiya. Thank you for creating this thread.
I would love to do a R4R or G4G if anyone’s interested.

Heres my stories:
Story : 1
:star2: :star2: :star2:
Title: The Constant Journey
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being the top arms dealer around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?
Number of episodes: 11 (Season one | Complete)
Genre: Action
Style: Limelight
My Amazing! Phenomenal cover by: TheMidJunes on forums

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019330017034240

Story: 2
:star2: :star2: :star2:
Title: Wishing Well
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: People never seem to see the darkness behind ones smile. As life seems perfect, lies start to reveal themselves. With the help of a special man will her happiness prosper?
Full CC

Number of episodes: 3
Genre: Action
Style: Limelight
My Amazing! Phenomenal cover by: TheMidJunes on forums

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6689305061425152

Instagram @storiesby_mystic

Okay cool!

Hello to everyone that just posted their story for an R4R! I wanted to ask where you get your covers from because i am really struggling to find a cover to the point that i started drawing it for myself (and that means a lot coming from me :joy:). i made a request three times and two times, the person forget to draw it and then the other time, the person broke her hand so she couldn’t even start. other times, they just ignore my requests… So if you could mention where you get it from, that would be very nice :heart: :heart: (btw all your stories look BOMB like i am gonna try and read a few of them :wink:)

Hello,
I would love to do a R4R if you’re interested. Here’s my story!

Title: Unscripted (INK)
Author: Stephanie Ann
Genre: Drama/Romance
Chapters: 7 (more will be coming soon!)
Description: Isabella Torres is a long time actress who’s career has gone to ruin due to her obnoxious behavior. Will she be able to build her career back up with the help of her new manager?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6438519300816896
Instagram is @stephann.episode
Thank you so much!