Hey is anyone interested in doing this with me?

Hey I dont exactly want to find a writing partner but at the end of each of my episodes I am going to do little interviews/skits with characters. (Me the author and another author) I wanted to know if anyone was interested in being in one of my interviews/skits? Your story will be given a shout out as well

These were the questions I am going to ask :thinking:

Your name
What stories have you created?
What secret conspiracy would you like to start? :crazy_face:
Your Instagram
Then we would come up with something funny at the end :kissing_cat:
We can also come up with other questions

You would always be able to come back in another episode as well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Let me know if your interested.
I definitely need more than one person so anyone is able to respond! :blob_hearts: :thinking:
If you dont support the BLM movement, im not giving your story a shout out :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Yeah of course!, I wasn’t planning to ask any personal questions

So do you mind telling me what you want your character to look like so i can go make it
And can you also let me know the answers to those questions
Do you have any ideas how you want it to go?

1 Like

Hi! This is has nothing to do with anything, but I have no idea how else to receive help. Does anybody know how to create a new topic? I have a couple of questions, but have no idea how to create a new one.

Thank you!

Yeah, all you have to do is go to the episode homepage, and on the side of the screen you’ll see a thing that says +compose, press on it, thats how you make a new topic

Okay thanks!, Do you want me to send you the script after I’m done with it so you can see it anyways?

1 Like

Thank you! This is what my screen looks like and I still cannot find it. Any chance it is somewhere around here? Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 2.18.51 PM|690x329

Also can you answer these plz :blob_hearts:

Your name
What stories have you created?
What secret conspiracy would you like to start? :crazy_face:
Your Instagram

You dont have to answer the conspiracy question if you dont want to

1 Like

NVM I got it!! Ty!!

1 Like

Okay so, What a conspiracy theory is, basically anything you believe that no one eles does, or no one talks about, Like for example:
Aliens are real or Donald trump is a robot
Something like that, but those are just examples
Let me know if you need more clarification :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Okay that’s fine

1 Like

Hey, I’m sorry I have one more thing
Do you want to say anything about your story?, like what its about or maybe just your description of it

Also, your are sending your character details right?

1 Like

Your outfit as well, or do you want me to come up with one for you?

Oh sorry, yeah no problem

1 Like

I’m interested but my story is not yet published :skull:

1 Like

Hey! I would love to be a part of it if you’re still looking for people. :relaxed:

1 Like

I’m open to being in it of your still looking for peeps.

1 Like

Thats fine, Just answer the questions and send me your character details, an outfit in INK so I can make your character

1 Like

Yeah!, all you have to do is answer those questions, and send me your character details and outfit in INK, so I can make you character

1 Like

Yeah!, all you have to do is answer those questions, and send me your character details and outfit in INK, so I can make you character :blob_hearts:

Hey, I’m done with your interview so do you want me to send you the script so you can watch it?

1 Like