Hey I've just recently published my first episode story and i have dyslexia. is there any one on here who could read through my story to make sure I've worded everything okay

Hey, I have dyslexia and i have just published my first story. is there anyone on here who could be a proofreader for me please. i have 4 episodes published

1 Like

You could ask someone to be your proofreader! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I would love to help! You can message me on here or on instagram @epi_summer :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey, thank you so much for messaging me, i cant seem to message you on IG could you maybe message me me on IG @i.rye.stories and we could follow up on our talk , many thanks

1 Like

Yes! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dyslexia too, so cant help. but concrats on publishing your story.

may I recomand you run your story through grammarly, its a free grammar software. you can pay for premium but you dont need it

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

If you need any more help feel free to DM me! em_stories14

Hi. How would I do this. And thanks for getting back to me

I copy the episode script into grammarlys, and then when I am finish I copy it back to episode, its not perfect but it helps

2 Likes

Thank you :rose:

1 Like

hi! I’m fluent in English and I would be more than happy to help if you’d like! feel free to message me on the forums here !

That’s a really good idea. I think I’ll have a go as well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.