Hey! Just wondering if someone can make a cover for me!

Anything that looks good will work!
Anything that looks like these examples is great!

one needs to be opaque and the other translucent, it makes more sense once you read the story (which as of April, has not been published.) best I can describe it as like, an out of body experience, where the soul is being separated from the body?

like the example(s) above, perhaps a blank, white background instead? (would like the character to be vertical, maybe falling out of the body?)

1 Like

are you wanting free or commissioned? (:

If uh want an art piece for episode, or a neon edit or illustration of yourself or your loved ones. (here I cn help uh with that)
Neon edit is edited art work not drawn.
Dm me on @_silver.epi :heart:
I tried my best to keep the prices affordable.

Drawn art for episode

Prices for art

I can also draw upto knee for INR 1250 for single character and INR 2000 for two characters

Neon edit

Price for neon edit

INR 850

Illustrations

Prices for illustrations

INR 950 (without facial feature)
INR 1050 (with facial features)

(neon edit and illustration is for personal use not commercial or episode) :two_hearts:

Hiya. My commisions are open. I’d be more than happy to draw for you. :blush:

PM me here or DM me on instagram @raven_author so we can further discuss this.

I also have a link to a post i made if you wsnted to see some examples of my work

It doesn’t really matter, if it IS commissioned can’t be more than probs 30 dollars though. I would more than likely pay right away or a few days after

I might fit into your price range if you’re interested :))

You can contact me here or on Instagram @caitlindrewthis

prices + info

some examples

You can find more examples here on my thread >> Caitlin’s Art Commissions [OPEN]

Your drawings are great! I have a temporary cover with just the normal episode characters and some shading right now, I will more than likely message you in a few days and see if we can do something there! :slight_smile:

1 Like