Hey, need help here with the animations

I used the animations but still when they r saying the dialogue, they r saying it neutrally without any animations I don’t know why. Please check out this pic n tell me what I did wrong with the codes

Hey please help me out, u guys.

1 Like

It looks fine to me :thinking: try pause for a beat after you say they are idle (I don’t know if that will work I’m just guessing)

1 Like

I tried but its still not working. Any other ideas??

1 Like

No sorry have you tried reloading, that sometimes works for me

1 Like

Try bring you dialogue under the name like this:

CHARACTER (animation)
            Dialogue

To see if that works.

1 Like

Not working Sam, any other ideas?? Please

I just did a quick version then and it worked maybe it’s some kind of glitch?

1 Like

I did the exact same thing as you

1 Like

So… Um… What to do?.

1 Like

I’m not really sure tbh sorry I couldn’t help

1 Like

I think it might be that when you are saying JILL is idle you have left two spaces between words, try checking the amount of space you leave between each word.
Hope I helped you!

2 Likes

I didn’t notice that ^ I would definitely check spaces. The portal is extremely picky.

1 Like

I know the character placing and background will be all wrong but that is what I did, hope it helps :slightly_smiling_face:

Summary

EXT. ABBEY GARDEN - DAY
@AMBER stands screen center
@JACK stands screen left
@JILL stands screen right
@AMBER is idle AND AMBER faces left AND JACK is idle AND JACK faces left AND JILL is idle and JILL faces right
JILL (talk_gossip)
BEFORE WE GO IN, REMEMBER TO ALWAYS SAY MADAME OR SIR AT THE END OF YOUR ANSWER AND ONLY TALK WHEN YOU’RE ASKED TO.

Oops, sorry people I tagged :grimacing:

Let me know if it worked!

Idk how but it got fixed on its own

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.