Hey, need honest option about my art pleaseee πŸ€—

First, hey guys :grin:so i have been doing digital art for like 4-5 months, and i would like to show you some art that i did few days ago :grin: and i wanted to know your honest options and what i could do to improve. Thanks! :heart:

Art πŸ™ˆπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ

Art that i did today :

Cover that i did for @OumalOsman

Please dont steal :slightly_smiling_face: Thx!

Ughh they aren’t so good :no_mouth::see_no_evil:but Please tell me what i could do better, cuz i really want to improve my art :confused:

Thank you very much !!!

4 Likes

Oh wow! I love your art! Especially the first one! I think maybe having a direction of light will help your drawing. Like where the sun hits the character and where shadows should be placed and where the highlights are. For example, if the sun is hitting your character from the right, the left shoulder of the character should have darker shadows while the right shoulder has lighter shadows and highlights. Also, maybe use more of a variety of the contour colours to create more depth. I hope this helps! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Omg thank you so much :scream::heart:!!! It really helped :grinning::grinning: thank you again !!!

1 Like

No problem! Good luck with your art! I really love it! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Thank you :heart_eyes:!! Have a great day :hugs:

1 Like

You too! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I love your art!! I am doing art too!!
why do you think??i colored this from the outline!

1 Like

but maybe you should use more shatings for example on the arms, chest, and in the eyes caves so that it seems so realistic. And use other colors for her face :blush:.but otherwise I like it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ok! I haven’t gotten to the arms yet.

1 Like

Eye caves?? Sorry about that.

1 Like

sorry :woman_facepalming:t2:, just the white on the eye, you can shade, I do not know how that means I’m sorry :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

It’s all good!

1 Like

Ya’ll should both try to avoid using airbrushes/blending out your shading. Use cell shading instead (Use solid lines for shadows) and try to smooth out the outline. Depending on what tool you’re using for these, you might be able to use a stabilizer which automatically smooths out the lines for you. And really, keep it up!

3 Likes

Okay! :blush: and thank you!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Guurl I love the lashes in the first one! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank youuu !!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

I really love mine. Thank you so much but could you please change mine to Always you? (It makes more sense when you read the story) But thank you the cover is perfect :heart:

1 Like

Oh you mean the titel? Of course :hugs: and i’m happy you like it :sweat_smile::blush:

1 Like

I love it :heart:

Overall, good job.

I’d recommend being consistent with your outlines.
Eg.
In both pictures, there are parts with no outlines at all.
I’d say either use the black outline or match it to the nearest colour.
Eg the top would have a slightly darker/or lighter purple outline - the same for the skin, hair, etc.

1 Like