Hey Sissies and brothers!

Hey! Brothers and Sisters! I am Max. I am a new user on the Episode forums. I love reading episode. I live in Carshalton,England.Currently living In my mother’s place in India. (struck due to Corona! Lol :joy:). I would love to be friends with you! Have a nice Day everyone!

16 Likes

Hi max, welcome to the forum :raising_hand_woman:btw I lives in India too :green_heart:

2 Likes

Nice! :blush:

2 Likes

heyyyy, welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Max! Feel free to PM me if you want to be friends :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello! I am Bella! Welcome to the forums.

2 Likes

I sound like one of those aircraft speaker ladies :joy:

“Hello. I am Bella. Please take your seats.” or “Welcome, you have reached your destination.” or (for any of the pretty little liars fans out these - one of them would be me) “Welcome to the dollhouse.”

Just me?

Okay

6 Likes

Welcome to the community, Max!

2 Likes

hiiii
im totally up for being friends

Disclamier: I’m a crazy little short a** sh*t

If u could keep up :rofl:

2 Likes

welcome to episode haha and I am always up for new friends just warning I love Star Wars and Star Trek so I might go on random rants haha and also pm anytime ya want have a gran giorno :flying_saucer::yum:

2 Likes

Hi Max welcome to the forums.

1 Like

Thank you everyone! :heart:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

:joy:

2 Likes

Omg. I love pretty little liars. I would love it more if we have another season!

1 Like

] we really need to have more season of supernatural probs just me thou haha I know out of topic🤣

2 Likes

Haha! I was not expecting people to get it.

1 Like

I love Supernatural! I agree that it should have more seasons, i was sad when i found out season 15 would be the last one:(
I’m not even caught up to it yet, I’ve kind of been avoiding it and have been stuck on the last few episodes of season 13 or the first few episodes of season 14, i can’t really remember but its been for a while now

2 Likes