HEY THERE !Characters Needed (LIMELIGHT)

HEY EVERYONE

So as read by the title …i could really use some characters for my upcoming story
the mc of the story is a girl …and the story is based of off a girl eloping away from home to go to the college she’s always dreamt of going
so if you are interested
please fill out the form

Name Of Your Character ;

Details Along With Oufits

About the characters’s personality

Would you mind if i changed the outfit of the character in specific scenes?

Extra Detaila or nything you want to add about your characters

THANK YOU!

5 Likes

Name: Charlotte Belrose

Skin - Neutral 02
Brows - Arched thin dark brown
Hair - Shoulder braid brown dark
Face - Round down turned wide ice blue
Nose - Round button upturned
Lips - Full heart pouty pink beige matte
Eyes- round downturned wide ice blue

don’t mind blonde hair on the picture

She is kind, sweet, caring, clever, can be stubborn, gentle, honest, polite, patient, understanding, supportive, slim, pretty, hardworking
Without makeup has freckles
Loves animals a lot
Wants to work in EBI Same as FBI, but in episode language

As to the change of outfit, depends

2 Likes

thank you so much
and what role would you like to have :heart:

1 Like

My pleasure, what roles do you have?

2 Likes

@AliciaLove maybe a best friend of mc?

2 Likes

Name Of Your Character ; Lana

Details Along With Oufits U can use the outfit in the banner.

About the characters’s personality She loves to read, take pictures (photography, loves to help people, nice, friendly, loves to play sports, supportive, hardworking, loves anime and reads manga!

Would you mind if i changed the outfit of the character in specific scenes? Sure!

Extra Detaila or nything you want to add about your characters Nah,

ANY ROLE IS FINE.

1 Like

Great! You’ve got yourself a place.

2 Likes

thank you :heart:
you’ve got yourself a place:heart:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Name Of Your Character ; Sissy Love

Details Along With Oufitsposted down below

About the characters’s personality: She’s encouraging and cheerful. She can be easily temper. She tries to love everyone even the ones that hurts her.

Would you mind if i changed the outfit of the character in specific scenes? No, as long it either dresses or skirts that covers.

Extra Detaila or nything you want to add about your charactersShe doesn’t wear jewelry and she believes in God. 20190606105248 here are some examples of outfits

Role: can she be the roommate of the mc?

2 Likes

Name: Tizi
Skin: the lightest but real that you have
Brows: Seductive Arch
Hair: Long Blunt Bangs but the One that haves like “waves” below (Black Brown)
Eyes : Upturned Feli e (Dark Brown)
Face: Soft Heart
Lips: Classic (gloss: Deep / Dark red
Nose: Refined
Personality: Shy, Romantic girl, she has big Dreams and she doesn’t fears to accomplish them… Funny with her friends and because she’s Shy she keeps her true self hidden to herself and shows a different personality to everyone (never mean or bad) but she’s working in it
As for the clothes any clothes it doesn’t matter
Ohh and she shows her trueself to People that “understand” her, think like her or support her no matter what :blush:

1 Like

Hello @AliciaLove, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley: Moved this to Art Resources since you’re asking for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

2 Likes

You are more than welcome to use these two if youd like and outfits dont matter

Summary

2 Likes
LL

Top: Racer Back Workout Top Ice Camo
Short: Studded Cuttoff Shorts Rocker Denim Grey Black
Shoes: Calf Length Rolled Patterned Socks Short Heel Boots Suede Red Rosewood
Accessories: Woven Bracelet Metal Accents Leather Grey Black, Ringed Long Chain Necklace Metal Silver, Thick Framed Colored Accents Blue Turquoise

About the characters’s personality Outgoing, friendly, fun, kind hearted, caring, strong, and love to tease people

Would you mind if i changed the outfit of the character in specific scenes? Sure.

Extra Detail or anything you want to add about your characters None

Top: Duffle Jacket Cable Knitted Sweater Cotton Red Candy
Pant: Baggy Jeans Simple Belt Denim Grey Light Cool
Shoes: High Top Classic Leather Black

About the characters’s personality Easygoing, funny, fun, loud, flirty, and charming

Would you mind if i changed the outfit of the character in specific scenes? Sure.

Extra Detail or anything you want to add about your characters None

wist Top Tank Cotton Grey Light, Studded Cuttoff Shorts Rocker Denim Grey Black, Tied Flannel Jacket Flannel Black, Open Toe Platform Stiletto Laced Leather Black, Compas Rose Arm Tattoo Ink Multi Color, Wildflower Tattoo, Woven Bracelet Metal Accents Leather Grey Black

About the characters’s personality Bossy, rude, short temper, fight, overprotective, fight people if someone pissed her off

Extra Detail or anything you want to add about your characters She has a tattoo, one on her shoulder and other on her stomach. She hate color pink

Sweater With Button Up Shirt Wool Dark Greywarm, Jeans Baggy Wrinkle Denim Black, Boots Motor Lace Leather Black
About the characters’s personality Unfriendly, quiet, loner, blunt, and he’s only nice to his friends

Extra Detail or anything you want to add about your characters He got a tattoo on his chest

Role: Any role is fine

2 Likes

• feel free to change outfit.
• sexuality: pansexual
• personality: can’t say no, easygoing, easily bored, introvert
• any role is okay!

1 Like

@Ayu
@Moon_dream
@aprilt221
@roscpetal
@Blue1994