Hey there wanna be frnds 😢

Hey there I need a frnd who has an insta account I try to be active here but I’m mostly active in insta
ABOUT ME!!
I’m 15
I love reading, dancing, episode, astrology, mythology, and astronomy
My fav genre is fantasy
I hope I can find my future bestie here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Hello!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hey! I’m interested in astrology and I like dance too! If you want to chat, my Instagram is @maiarose.episode

2 Likes

Hi, I’m always open for making new friends :relaxed: :sparkles: so…my insta is the same name like this forum one =)

1 Like

Messaged u on insta

1 Like

Hi!
I also like reading and let’s say I’m a little nerd in my school. Mythology has always got my interest especially Greek mythology. Tbh I always though that “Greek gods” were a little bit cruel but then I realized that they’re not, unless you make them angry.
I’ve been always asking myself If there is a chance for us to find new creatures that’s why I started reading astrology. But I haven’t found anything yet. All I know is that astrology opened my mind and now all I just want to know is if the universe is so big then I’m sure there must be another life out there and I’m pretty sure we’re gonna find It in a hundred years.
I can’t say anything about what’s going to happen in the future because I don’t know but I can say that we’re gonna be besties for sure.
My instagram is the same as my username on forums. Feel free to send me a message anytime :wink:

1 Like

Messaged u on Instagram

1 Like

Messaged u on insta :kissing_closed_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And message might be in ur requests

1 Like

sure!!

1 Like

messaged u on insta rn
my message might be in ur requests

1 Like

Hello I would love to be friends :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

aah me too… :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

wuts ur insta handle

1 Like

sassy_kitty99

1 Like

I just followed you :kissing_heart:

And I would love to be friends.

2 Likes

hey there messaged u on insta…

1 Like

Oh, so it was you…

1 Like

yea…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.