Hey! Wanna talk bout crushes!

So guys let’s get to know each other nd be friends! :wink:

Well let’s start with the memories were u and ur crush were together nd… :relaxed::relaxed:

Continue ur fav stories of yours or some memories :heart_eyes:

Share here!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

23 Likes

I had a crush on my classmate and he was so fake :raised_hand:t2::sob:

12 Likes

I had a crush on my current best friend when I was 12 and at one point of time, there were these two weird girls who did too and he said he liked one of them and I was like so hurt but turns out that fool was joking and he was pretty surprised when I told him about my feelings three years later (I probably got over all that when I was 14) .

He’s an @$$ at times but that’s why he’s my bestie :skull:

14 Likes

I had a crush on my classmate back at school
But after so many years when I saw him again
I didn’t recognize him :sweat_smile::neutral_face:
And now I started to hide my self from him so that I can’t embarrass myself more :relieved: in front of him :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Ah! I know that stupid ass besties :joy:
But they are the most supportive as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Aww gurl

:blush::flushed:

6 Likes

Why fake!?:pleading_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking:

5 Likes

He told me his wrong age and everything

9 Likes

Ohh so turns out he was a d*uchbag

8 Likes

Yeah but now I have a real bf :relieved:

8 Likes

I had a crush once when i was little but when we were 11…We used to go on the same bus but when we were 11 i had to leave the bus due to some reasons after that he never even talked to me 🥲🥲 So I am now over it but i am very angry at him for not even saying a hello :unamused::unamused:

7 Likes

Ah! Great

Congratulations for that :blush:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Ohh gurll! So sorry to hear that!

3 Likes

Wby? Do u have a crush :smirk:

4 Likes

Nope no one!

4 Likes

That’s like mine. He doesn’t even text me and I’m the one who texts him but now I don’t, I’m kinda avoiding him. He face timed me bc he was bored one day and he was on the bus with his friend on the way to somewhere his friend literally stuck up the middle finger to me, so I basically stuck up the middle finger at both of em, told em to f*ck off and hung up.

Next week is the confirmation, so let’s see what he has to say about it and me sending him pics of black swans.

7 Likes

That’s sounds horrible, hope you’re OK now.

5 Likes

No, she doesn’t and she probably got the idea of this thread bc I have one and he’s super annoying but we have gotten along but that didn’t last long.

3 Likes

Oof some crushes aren’t even worth crushes. I’m not saying yours isn’t but there are some people who take advantage of other’s feelings.

And conformation like whether he does have a crush or something?

5 Likes