Hey! Wanna talk bout crushes!

Oh lmao :joy:

2 Likes

Thats not good…If he doesn’t response continue ignoring him :unamused::unamused:

3 Likes

I will, I’ll just text my other friends.

2 Likes

No he doesn’t have a crush and he diebst even know I have a crush on him, it’s actually a secret.

3 Likes

Ah ok

2 Likes

Ah girl u have the most amazing life :heart_eyes:

But kick his a*s off if he ignores u

2 Likes

Aww f*ck him :joy:

4 Likes

Oh shoot that must hurt. Hope he lands in the deep depths of hell :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I will :wink:

1 Like

I’m talking to a guy on snap. I think I might like him.

I also had a crush on a guy friend too

2 Likes

i totally live for these sorts of threads ngl

5 Likes

Yes same

1 Like

K omg… I logged into the forums to see the new art release but I saw that thread and- good :sob:

About being dumb

Long story short, I had a crush on someone from my school, I talked to him a couple of times in English classes, and he was exactly my type in both looks and personality, after a few convos I got a message from my friend who’s kinda friend with him telling me he liked me, another friend of mine said he overheard someone talking about me w him :frowning: Now, I have a relationship anxiety, everytime I find out a guy likes me I panic, usually I start crying. Like actually crying, when I didn’t like them back I just ghosted them cuz I didn’t know how to deal w that:(((
anyways, the first thing I replied to my friend was “YIKES” and asked her to tell him that I’m not interested, when in reality I was :[ I just don’t know how to deal with it I screwed up my chance w him completely, I avoided talking etc :,( and now i graduated already and it still feels like I missed smth good here. I’m pretty sure he’s into another girl rn so welp :sparkling_heart: no chance for me :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Ah girl next time don’t ruin it!

3 Likes

Aww so sad!

Don’t worry u will get someone better :blush:

1 Like

Ah! Tell me when u gonna make a move :wink:

1 Like

ah, crushes, i still hate them but I love the stories :smiley:

first story

middle school, i had a crush on like the “loner” kid of my class for such a long time that it wasn’t even fun. i was “popular”, so my friends were convinced he’d like me back bc of that, like that trope of the popular kid liking the oddball or something similar to that. i eventually asked him out, but got rejected which did hurt ngl but the thrill of asking him out was fun haha

second story

couple years later, i had a crush on another guy, but me still being nervous of getting rejected again at the time, i never asked him out. however, he asked me out in a super cute way (playing my favorite song while asking me out on a date) we did start dating after that :)) we’re not together anymore, but he’s still one of my closest friends

sorry for long post-!

My thoughts if you wanna ask someone out

just me saying, if you wanna ask someone out, just do it! it’s kinda exciting and if you get the person, awesome!! if you don’t, I invite you to have ice cream w/ me :)), but it’ll get better soon!

4 Likes

Ohh great!

U gotta a bestie as well!
Nd it’s that guys loss not urs :wink: (the first one)

2 Likes

Hi so I saw this right now and I thought that I should share my story

Ok so 3 years ago I had a crush on my friend/Best friend so on valentine’s Day I thought that I would tell him how I feel so that’s what I did but then he rejected me and said that he likes someone else turns out that it was My enemy/ex best friend and it took me some time to get over it but then I finally healed and when I got back to school after the holidays he told me that he liked me and I said well to bad so sad you missed out on someone great and left. Then the next year I found out that I’m Bisexual and ever since I haven’t crushed on someone but We are still Besties just… with a Awkward past moment :sweat_smile::woman_facepalming:t5:

So that’s about it

6 Likes

Oh gurl it was his loss

Nd that’s better that u are besties now!

2 Likes