Hey Y'all! I just published my first story!

Just published my first story! Would love some feedback in my fan mail and would love to read your story. Mine is The Paternity Judge by Dominion_ :slight_smile:

Hi there! Just published my first story! Would love some feedback in my fan mail and would love to read your story if you have one!
Mine is The Paternity Judge by Dominion_

Just published my first story, two love interests, points, and choices matter ! Would love some feedback in my fan mail and would love to read your story in return. Mine is : The Paternity Judge by Dominion_

Hi there!

I am looking forward to reading your story, it sounds like it has ALL THE TEA :tea:

I struggled to find your Episode page…there are a few accounts that have similar names - if you want to connect through there, please dm me! @m.beletsky.stories

For now, I have added your story to my reading list and I will be in touch when I get to it. I will read all your chapters if you read that many of mine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you don’t hit me up on IG, I will send screenshots through here.

Hiya!
Would you like to do a R4R?

Story Title Secrets and lies
Genre Action
Style Limelight
Instagram kayleigh.episodexo
Description One perfect family built off secrets and lies, what happens when the truth is uncovered? Will they get through everything together? Or will it rip them apart?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6097471954681856
If the link doesn’t work, let me know I will follow you on the app :slight_smile:
Cover