Hey y'all ! I'm looking for r4r!

Hey guys! This is my story “Dare to Love”.

Genre: romance
Chapters: 6 (by 04 Sep 2019)
Plot: This story is about muslim-cultured family and an impossible naive love between two classmates. The pure love is about to begin, but apparently life has its own plans and everything changes upside down. You have to sacrifice your future plans and your love for your family’s sake. Will you be able to finally belong with your true love or will you find a new one?

Guys, please feel free to read my story and to share your opinion with me via my Instagram: @mayniqa
Thank y’all <3

2 Likes

Hello! Here’s my story, I’d love to do a R4R!

Title: The Divine Stars
Summary: What if the only chance to save your mother meant entering a game of death where you’re competing against 10 other contestants? Complete your missions and live. Or fail and die. LGBTQ+ options, choose your pronouns, all choices matter!
Episodes available: 3
Instagram: @realthyla
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5990672101605376

Please, check your DM on Instagram <3

This sounds so interesting! I’d love to do a R4R, if you’re down just message me b❤️

Here’s mine:
Title : Silent Whispers
Author: Pending…
Genre : Romance/Mystery
Style: Limelight
CC: Yesssss
Description : When Summer break takes an unexpected turn, will you be able to handle the darkness that awaits you? A whirlwind of love, friends, laughter and fear. (LL) (CC)
Chapters : 5 (ongoing)
Cover:

If you do check out my story, it’s much appreciated! I’ve been working really hard on it.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sure :slight_smile: please give me your instagram nickname I’ll contact you there

1 Like

I haven’t made an insta page yet for my episode account, new to the whole community thing :sneezing_face: But I’ll send you a message via inbox on this :revolving_hearts:

Hello lovely!

I would be happy to do a R4R with you

I’ll leave mine below just let me know if your interested x

Here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend
(They many also wanna do a R4R with you as well)

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@Sollyra I’ll call you mine

2 Likes

Thank you for the thread :heart:
Here is mine :heart:

That’s my first Limelight story!

Author: SollyRa

Title: I’ll call you mine

Genre: Romance!

Chapters: 4 (5th is coming soon!)

Description: He is a professor, the other is a millionaire and you’re a student. Will they complicate your life more or not? Romance, Drama and some choices MATTER! (LL)(CC)

I’ll appreciate if you read mine❤️

Link:

And that’s my Instagram:

This is NOT your typical mob story. Give it a chance!

Author: Carlita Bregante
Genre: Action/Drama
Episodes: 4 (more to come)
Description: Bad girl Nadine has it all figured out. That’s until, she ends up in the clutches of the sexy but"treacherous"Nico, who harbors a dangerous secret. Will she choose to run or stay?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6590375344275456
Instagram: @Carlitab.episode

HEY GUYS :heart:
CHECK OUT MY STORY + WRITE DOWN IF U WANNA DO R4R
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5537356018155520
Story name: Dare To Love
Genre: Romance
Chapters : 6 (ongoing)
Plot: This story is about muslim-cultured family and an impossible naive love between two classmates. The pure love is about to begin, but apparently life has its own plans and everything changes upside down. You have to sacrifice your future plans and your love for your family’s sake. Will you be able to finally belong with your true love or will you find a new one?
MY INSTA: @mayniqa

My story is LOVE IS IN THE AIR LIMELIGHT by Victoria :kissing_heart:
Link:

Hey! I’ll do a R4R with you and send you proof and for a 4 for 4 chapters!

• Cover of my story.

• Story Name: Never Look Away

• Writer by: Melody Lina

• Genre: Drama

• Style: Limelight

• Short Description About Story: New York City a place where everyone is hiding away behind all of their family money. So why does this New York City Socialite want to hide away from the world?

• Ongoing Chapter 1-4 more coming!

• Customization :Yes

• Diversity:Yes

Story link:

Instagram Link-

Thanks for the thread!

Here’s mine…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 7 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

Hi Mayniqa!! I’d love to do a R4R :smiley:

TITLE: HEARTSTRINGS ATTACHED
AUTHOR : PIKI
GENRE: FANTASY/ DRAMA/ ROMANCE
STYLE: Limelight
STORY DESCRIPTION: Rewind, Relive, and Revive. A story about the encounters of love, friendship, betrayal, and… TIME MANIPULATION! Unravel the string of truths embedded in time w/ the top-dog team.
CHAPTERS: 3 Chapters (ongoing)
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4666281065250816