HEY! YOU THERE! Are you interested in a R4R?

I am so bad at writing titles hehe :sweat_smile:

Hi! First of all, I just wanted to thank you for checking by! I have just published my story “Dangerous Illusion” and I am wondering if someone would be interested in doing a R4R? So, since I have your attention, here are some rules:

• If you are interested, please, dm me on insta (@epi_tissy)

• You need to read my story first and then dm me screenshots as proof that you have read it. And if you want to, you can also leave a comment on what you think of it and what could have been better!

• Once you have dm:ed me screenshots (a screenshot of the menu you come to after finishing reading chapter 1, will be enough :smile:), please share me the link to your story or tell me the title and the name of the author and I’ll read it straight away once I have seen your message. I’ll also send you screenshots back as proof! I PROMISE that I will read your story back! And I am not that person to break a promise!

HERE IS MY STORY

STORY NAME: DANGEROUS ILLUSION

Author: Me (a.k.a. Tissy)

IG name: epi_tissy

Genre: Drama, action and romance (and kind of an dystopia)

Chapters: currently 1 (The story is ongoing and I am now writing chapter 2)

Style: INK

Description: Valencia is just a normal young woman with a normal life. It is not until she meets him she starting to notice she has been living in a dangerous lie - an illusion. Nothing is what it’s seems anymore. Who to trust and what is real and what is not?

Other information:

• This story may have contents that can be very upsetting for some readers. So, please, keep this in mind and don’t read this story if you are easily triggered!

• English is not my first language so there may be some grammar here and there.

• I make some of the overlays myself, otherwise I’ll credit the owner of the work, but because of that, it will take a while to update. I am also a perfectionist when it comes to directing and such things. I simply want everything to be perfect or at least good enough. What I am trying to say is that it will take a while to update, but not long enough!

• The story uses music and sound and plenty of zooms!

ALSO make sure to follow me on insta (@epi_tissy) in order to see sneak peaks and more!

The link to my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6470481701830656

2 Likes

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Warning everyone!