Hey you! Yeah, you!

Hopefully my title was eyecatching enough for you to click lmao. I mean, I assume it is since you’re reading this? Anywho, onto what this post is really about.
I just published my pride and joy: From This Day Forward. :ring::bride_with_veil::sparkles: See details below!

Small cover (ignore the watermark lol):

Large cover (again, ignore the water mark):

Style: INK
Genre: Romance
Description: After your disastrous wedding day, you decide to start fresh: new city, new you, no drama- or so you hoped. Will you say “I do” to the chaos or leave it at the altar? CC
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5073385564536832
Check it out! Or don’t. It’s up to you.

Note: I’m not doing read for reads, so please don’t ask. I want people to read my story because they want to, not because they feel like they have to. If you want to post your story in this thread and do read for reads with other people, though, that’s cool!

Thank you :hugs:

Also: If you DO read it, please let me know what you think/if there are any errors! Thank you!!!

Your story seems very interesting.

thank you lol, it’s my baby :sparkling_heart:

HEY!!:grin:

Want to do an R4R?

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

I’m actually really liking the story so far, and I’m only partly done in episode one. I’ll definetly keep reading, I love how serious it can be with still having little jokes along the way.

omg this made my night, thank you SO much :two_hearts::grin:

Title: Love In Vain
Author: agustinaofficial
Number of episodes: 3
Description: Caterina Sinclair, boss of the most dangerous mob, has two gorgeous guys falling at her feet. Will she love one of them back? Or will their love be completely pointless?
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4549754401193984
Cover: imageimage
Check out my new published story!! Thank you❤️

Hey! So I’m not doing r4r’s, but I just read your story because it sounded interesting to me. I really enjoyed it! :blush: I’m about to leave you some fan mail now.
But again, I want to reiterate: don’t feel obligated to read my story just because I read yours. I’d rather you read it on your own time than because you feel like you have to.
Thanks! :revolving_hearts:

Thank you so much!! :heart:️I’m reading your story right now !! :heart_eyes: So far, I REALLY like it!!! Btw , did you create your cover??

Aw thank you!! :sparkling_heart: Yes, I made the covers and all the splashes!

Are you currently in an art group?? If not, would you like to join one? :heartpulse:

Because your art is AMAZING!

tysm omg you’re too kind :cry: I’m not in a group currently, but I’ve definitely thought about it! I just feel like my art would be pretty basic compared to everyone else’s.

What are you talking about?? Your art is so unique and I’m in love with it!! If you’re ever interested in joining an art group, feel free to PM me because you’re ALWAYS welcome!! :blush::heartpulse:

THANK YOU :sob::sparkling_heart: I’m so flattered! And I’ll def let you know if I’m interested in joining!!

Hey! Thanks for making this thread :two_hearts:

Here’s the link to my story, Trapped

And here’s the front cover…

Currently I’m waiting for episode to approve it so if that’s not what the cover is at the moment, then you know why.

Description:
Your parents chuck you into Bellthorne Academy- a boarding school for only the richest. There, you meet a mysterious stranger who assigns you on a mission for millions of dollars.

Genre:
Romance/Drama

No. Of chapters:
currently 6 (more soon)

Hi!!! Here’s mine:

Title: Cruelty of Ice
Author: Miranda Lynn
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Description: Lies, envy, betrayal, love and drama… Savannah is the new girl at Sierra High, but what happens when she meets an old enemy? You decide!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4850620796633088
Small Cover:

Large Cover:

Read episodes 1 to 3! Please PM me a review… Other than that, enjoy! :grin:

Story name: The Love Triangle
Author name: OyeeAbi
Type: Limelight
Description: Caught in a love triangle, who will win your heart? Your heart-breaker or your childhood friend?

Hiya! :smile:
Title- Hidden Behind Lies.
Author- Chy.dillon
Genre- Romance but will be abit of action
description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Nothing is what it seems…
story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368
0024590217c7b219f9e0796caa9fc9e37a95a9d3_1_362x499

I’ll read it for suree! What’s your instagram??