Heyo~ i'm (partially?) back!

I don’t know if people in here still know me, but eh whatever, I think I’m back??? indefinitely?? it’s less scary now compared to when I left ngl-

for context:

I joined the forums when I got into Episode and decided to write a story on my own, then I participated in a LOT of outline contests (are those still a thing??? i’d love to join in one even the ones without prizes, i just want a prompt help-), then I got into some criticism drama that got shut down a few weeks later (don’t ask, it was justified until one guy got it taken down.), did some more outline contests, posted my stuff into my IG, then… I got burntout,

I came back a few months later, wanted to open up my own artshop to help people out, did a few free commissions to get the ball rolling with other artists on board, but then accidentally hired an art thief, went nuts for about a whole night trying to report the entire thing to the right people as well as apologizing to the OG artist. I joined an artshop group over on IG instead bc I was too afraid of opening another version of the shop after the whole thing.

but now i’m back??? idk, i just miss the good side of the community. is anyone still on?? I’d be happy to meet the new guys, gals, and non-binary pals. idk who’s still on these days lol.

if this is the first time you’ve seen me, heyoo~ it’s nice to meet y’all! I’m Blu! I craft and draw for a living, but I used to do free requests to help people on the community! I’m part of an Episode artgroup over on IG, but I’m up for outline contests and challenges if those are still around!

11 Likes

WELCOME BACK ANONYMOUS NEW FRIEND!

Hehe :llama:

Lol yeah dw, OC’s are still alive (but not much)

And that’s where I come in UwU Newbie here (well, been here for a few months- but still… Never met you)

Last but not the least… YOUR ARTS ARE AMAZING!!!
And I’m sorry for the art theft thingy, it kinda doesn’t happen much (except the people who trace tbh)

Be sure to open a commission thread! (If you’re interested and if you’re taking requests-)

Adios for now! I’ll definetly meet you again UwU feel free to lighten up my PM’s :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hello!!
Welcome back!!

I never saw u active here but I have seen your drawings which are beautiful!! :heart:

2 Likes

@Devil_Herself @Unknown_writer THANK YOU! it’s nice to meet you two!!

2 Likes

WELCOME BACK!! I do remember you!! I absolutely love your work!! GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK!!! :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :blob_sun: :blob_sun: :blob_sun: :blob_sun:

1 Like

yessss I remember always staring in awe at your contest entries! Legit u are so talented & we’re so happy ur back :dizzy:

1 Like

@mimiepi @anon71033048 hiii! i didn’t think my work would have left such a big impact, it really makes my day ^^ thank you!

2 Likes

welcome back luna :)), can’t wait to see your amazing works again!

1 Like

hi and welcome back!

1 Like

@Youngbl00d heyooo!! it’s been a while!! @Ericka_Olivia hello!!! thanks for the welcome ^^

2 Likes

np :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back! It’s really nice to see that you’ve started commissions, your art is amazing :slight_smile:

I still remember that. It was a real nuisance :skull: . But glad to see you’re back now

1 Like

hii!! it’s good to be back! i remember you were in the artshop?? i had so much fun making your request ^^

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Yesssssss! Welcome back @BluMoon!

1 Like

Welcome back :wave:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.