Heyy guys I’m doing r4r

My story is called behind closed doors. This is the cover photo

Genre: drama
Chapters:3 (more to come)
Description: Nur has been through a tremendous amount of agony for a18 year old follow Nur in her journey of self destruction.
Rules: you don’t have to read all 3 chapters just the first one send me a ss to show that you read the first chapter then I’ll resd yours and send you a ss☺️ if you want we could do review for review too💙 pm a ss if each chapter and I will start your review.

2 Likes

Yes as long as you read mine first and send a ss💙

Do you wanna do review for review ?

Kk you can pm the review💙

Are we both gonna read the first 3 chapters of just 1?

Hi, I’m up for a read for read! :sparkling_heart:
Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you. …But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Art scenes inside.
Cover:

2 Likes

Kk you have to read mine first and send a ss do you wanna do reviews too or just read for read?

1 Like

Kk do you wanna read 3 chapters or 1 ?

We can do three chapters

1 Like

I’m willing to do R4R we can do all 3 chapters and I’ll send the screenshot through your pm once I finish.

Title: Too Much Baby Mama Drama
Author: Lex
Chapters: 5
Genre: Drama
Description: He has baby mama drama and a lot of it! Will you be able to deal with it or will you find comfort in the arms of someone else?

1 Like

Kk

1 Like

Kk and I had your story in my favorites😂 I seen it on someone’s page and I was gonna read it💙

1 Like

Lol well at least you’ll be getting a R4R out of it too :joy:

1 Like

Hi I’ve finished your story! You have some cool art scenes and your directing was good!

1 Like

Tysm💙 I’m waiting for my passes to refill and I’ll read your story

1 Like

Heyy I’m so sorry I didn’t get to read your story today I had school and my aunt is having problems with her heart and is the hospital I was with her the rest of the day I’ll definitely do your review tomorrow💙

1 Like

Aw that’s fine. Sending you & your aunt some blessings, hope she’s doing better (:

1 Like

Hi!
Can I join to you RFR as well?

My story…
Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama/Action
Chapters: 9
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in their way? #mafiaworld
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoxorosestories

Rose%26Sophia
Rose&Sophia.jpg1242×1541 1.1 MB

credit to: ellendrawings_(IG)
Open to anyone! RFR :wink:
DO let me know what you think! :wink:

1 Like

Tysm💙

1 Like

Yes you can join you have to read my story first and send proof (pm) :blush: and I’ll read your story tomorrow