Heyy guys I’m doing r4r

I just got finished reading chapter one there’s s glitch at the end when yhe overlay of you comes it shows up then leaves then it says thanks for wardging the leaves again

I’ll pm you the review

I am down for a R4R and review!
My story!
Author: Miss. JD
Instagram miss.jd5
Title: What Did I Do?
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action
Style: Ink
Episodes 15 (and more to come)
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
Dani hasn’t had an easy life and it turns upside when an unfortunate accident causes her to get caught up in the mafia world. Will she be able to survive or will she be stuck watching her life slip away?

1 Like

I’d be willing to do a read for read with you! I’ll add your story to my list rn.
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

1 Like

Also, what is your story link? <3

I would love to do a read fur read and reviews💙this is my link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4514809674334208 can you be brutally honest I really want to improve😊.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I only do read for reads, no reviews. Hope that’s still okay!

Wait I think sent that reply to the wrong one😂 but that’s ok💙I would still love to do
A read for read😊

1 Like

Haha! Okay perfect, thank you!

1 Like

@jessie.roo that message I sent to her was mean for you :joy:

Okay! I have finished the first three episode of your story!

1. the intro is great, but I think too long to put in the beginning of every episode — I suggest shortening it after the first episode, it’s just too much
  2. great use of overlays and artwork
  3. pay attention to speechbubbles! I do this too, like my first 5 episodes I didn’t manage my speech bubbles, but it really helps when knowing who is talking, not covering faces, and making sure they are on the screen
  4. I like the character and her development and so far the plot!
1 Like

Thanks​:blue_heart::blue_heart: I was thinking about shorting the intro too and my portal is acting weird whenever I place the speechbubbles they place them somewhere else but i try fixing it again I’m in school right now I get out a 3 so I’ll read your story around 3:30​:blue_heart:

1 Like

I’m sorry for taking so long but I just finished the first chapter I’ll pm you the review for the first chapter

1 Like