hEyYY, wondering if i can publish only one episode (not a new story)

I just made episode 4 for my story, and i’m wondering if i can post only that one episode, instead of making my readers wait for the next one’s. thanks muah :slight_smile:

you’ll have to release first three episodes, then fourth. if you want to release only first episode, you can lock the other two with a password

2 Likes

You have to at least upload 3 episodes

2 Likes

The first time you publish, you have to publish 1, 2 and 3! Then afterwards, you can do them one at a time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OHH WAIt so i can upload only 1 episode since i made episode 4?! but wait i did try i clicked update but it didn’t publish because it wouldn’t say the date of when it got published

oh wait but i did publish episodes 1, 2 & 3 but i’m wondering if i could publish only episode 4 or do i still have to publish 3

I’m pretty sure you can release 4 episodes at once too. If that’s what you’re asking.

wait aaa thanks but wait what i mean is like ONLY post episode 4 that 1 chapter

1 Like

Yeah you can (I’m pretty sure)

1 Like

ok thanks a lot! i’ll try it out again

1 Like

Okie

1 Like

Did it work?

dang, sorry for answering late. it didn’t :frowning: ive been trying to find a way all day but just no HELPP AAA

wait ok, howww thoo

ohh omg how?!

You know where it says 1,2,3? You should be able to click the menu there and change it to include chapter 4 :blush: it’s automatically set to just publish what’s already published! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

wait a sec ill take a pic to show!

It says you’ve already published episode 4! It’s asking if you wanna publish 5 next :blush:

2 Likes

omg tysm! you helped me a lot. now episode 4 is finally published :,)

1 Like