Hi am I aloud to have this

Morning everyone. I am just wondering if I’m aloud to add this to the end of a story.

It means a lot to me. As I looked after someone for 7 years with Alzheimer’s and vascular dementia. And I did it on my own. It’s really not easy. I am adding someone with the condition into the story. But would like to let people know there is help out there. Just wondering if I would be aloud to add the information I used as help.
Also if anyone would have the information for other country’s as in I’m the uk. I’d like people to know where to find the help. Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I’m not really sure. As this doesn’t violate any guidelines that I know of I think you could add it, the backgrounds go for an inspection before you can add it so episode will be able to tell you if it’s allowed or not

And thank you for sharing this information, it could help lots of people :relaxed:

Thank you. If I am aloud I would like some info from other countries also. So they can find help they need. If anyone is from USA or anywhere that would have the info I’d love to add that info for everyone x

1 Like

I’ll see if I find anything. Thanks!

1 Like

You can’t add this to your story since it promotes charities and that goes against guidelines, as far as I know (:

1 Like

Here, it violates these guidelines =…

1 Like

Thank you. It’s such a shame though as I’d like to just add help for people

1 Like

Your Welcome (:

You can probably put a little outro at the end, saying that those diseases are real things and that you found that topic very sensitive and important to you.

1 Like

If you have an Instagram, you can always put a thing at the end like “Check out my Instagram to learn about some amazing dementia charities/organizations!” and then set up a linktr.ee or carrd with info!

1 Like

That’s a fantastic idea thank you so much :blush: wonderful idea

1 Like

Like I said earlier in this post if anyone is not from the uk but knows the web sites to their country’s I’d like to add them as well.

1 Like