Hi can anyone pls help me with my new story I'm going to write I need to hire someone to help me😊

Hi, what exactly do you need help with?

This my first time writing an episode and I have been playing episode for like 2 years now and I was wondering if someone can help me write a story and I also need a artist to help me with a cover can you help me😊

1 Like

Do you need help with your code? Coming up with a script? Or just learning?

I basically just need a writing partner to help me with my story and I need help with a cover

I can reccomend some good artists who you can commission :smile:

Ok thanks but can you help me write a story :blush:

1 Like

I know someone who takes commissions to help you write your story, here is their link and the info

Artists I reccomend, you can check them out :blush:

@Faintest
@ChocolateCheeze
@Kai_Killworth
@Magrnarts on Instagram
@Aykay

3 Likes

Ok thank you :blush:

1 Like

you’re welcome :blush:

@Marysol.Episode Thank you for the mention!

1 Like

no problem :blush:

1 Like

@Marysol.Episode thank you for the mention :blush::blush::ok_hand::heartbeat:

1 Like

Ummm ok yes I actually need help coding by any chance😊

There’s a lot of people on the forums that offer commissions for coding episodes. If you just need help with errors or anything you can pm me

Yes I need help with a cover😊

Just watch youtube tutorials and dara amarie script templates. Not trying to discourage you but writing an episode is alot harder than you think for a first try so you don’t really need art rn. Just focus on the writing. I recommend episode notes on youtube and Joseph evans

1 Like

I’m Faith and I have been writing on episode for five years and have much experience when coding, I definitely can help you code, if you hire me that is. My instagram account is faith_author, please DM me

@Marysol.Episode Thank you for the mention!

1 Like