Hi everyone! I need someone who make my first story's cover picture! :)

Hi everyone! I need someone who make my first story’s cover picture! :slight_smile:
I really appreciate if somebody help me with this and maybe in the future when I need more art picture she/he can help me about it, so I need a partner. :slight_smile:
Thanks for your helping guys!

1 Like

Hi I can help you!
Here’s an example of my art

1 Like

I really like your art, you are very talented, but I think I need something else style! :slight_smile:
I hope you don’t mind, maybe later I will text you for some help.

1 Like

I am a president in Episode Gold and we would love to help you we have a thread I can send you the link if you’d like.

Lots of love,
One of Four Episode Gold Presidents
:slightly_smiling_face:

I would be happy if you send me the link. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Miss_Izabella! This is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forum!

I’ve moved your topic from Features Art Suggestions to Creator’s Corner Art Resources since you’re asking for cover art and not suggesting a feature. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, or check out our Forum Tutorial! :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

Thanks for your help Sydney_H!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

I am the President of @EpisodeNirvana, we also would love to be considered as your Cover Artists.

Here is a link to our Official Thread which includes examples :heart:

Many thanks

Briony B :cherry_blossom:
-President of @EpisodeNirvana

Hi brionyelizabeth,
I’ll be happy if you make a small cover picture for me, of course if you want too :slight_smile:

1 Like

can I make large

Thank you for considering us Hun! I will tag my artists so they can see this :heart:

@X_Ellie.Marie_X @Hope_fully @epy.sophie

1 Like

If I want to be honest, I want something like @Hope_fully does. But both of them are very skillfull.

2 Likes

I will ensure that @Hope_fully gets this message.

She isn’t active at the moment though xx

1 Like

I cant’t open the rules…

2 Likes

Can you send the deatils please.

AWWW, hey girly pm me if you dont have anyone else doing it

1 Like

If you just click the blue link at the top, it will take you there! x
https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/official-episode-gold-art-request-thread/49835?u=episode.emma