Hi i know this is not dealing with anything about questions or anything

can everyone please go read my story called betrayal if you can’t find the name find my name it is
tazanna porter please and can you guys FQA me so i can get feedback on my story to make it more better or more amazing to get more readers to read it i have just publish it 2 days ago so it has 0 reads so please read it and share it with other people thank you have a nice day :upside_down_face::smiley::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart:

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re asking for feedback for your story. You might want to post a link and make it easier for people to find. :smiley: Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

thanks so what do you mean by the link

https://www.episodeinteractive.com/write/story/betrayal_Sb
this :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

so can you like help me with the link and if by that link where do i get it form and what link do i have to put sorry i don’t know:grimacing:

1 Like

No problem! :smiley: If you’re on the Portal, the share link is on this page, down at the bottom:

If you’re on the app, I’m…not sure.

i am making it on the page so to make the readers read it how will i do that

how do i make them read the story from the app

That link allows them to read it from the app.

Also, if you’re on the app:

• Click the three dots
  • Click share
  • Share the link

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.