Hi! I’m new to forums!

Hi, Alex!

2 Likes

Hi!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a good time here!
Since you asked how to work out things here, I’ve written own a list:
There are several types of people in the community:
Art groups (which offer to make you banners, splashes, backgrounds, and art scenes, coding work and story reviews for your story for free which consists of 2 people- I don’t even know some groups have a lot, and sometimes they exclude some of them, for example, some groups might only make art scenes and backgrounds)
Individuals artists who make an individual group with themselves, which they will make free (banners, backgrounds, splashes, story reviews or coding work or do one of those or more)
Individual artists who are just here to promote their work really
People who are here and there to comment and promote their story (or promote their story and start threads, which is what you mean by the “topic thingy”
Coders (People that help you with your coding, error, and writer portal help to write stories)
Administrators, who are Jeremy, Sydney.H, Ryan and Jesse (I don’t want to tag them unnecessarily) who are amazing. Jeremy, Sydney.H and Ryan usually just go around correcting people who forgot to put their thread in the right section, or help with drama issues, and Jesse gives the updates on Episode
Anyways, we don’t sort ourselves into a group, I’m just basically outlining what people do here on the forums.
We also usually do:
Make new friends
(Sometimes) Make drama, so you might want to avoid it (and you can search up the thread I made called Cinnamon toast’s book for avoiding drama psychology 101 on the forums)
Make art
Get into Art groups
Share feedback to people who make art
And discuss Episode related things or give ideas on what episode might like to add

Also:
You can know the latest updates from limelight as Jesse puts them up occasionally

And:
If you want to share any art, just search up “Share your art” There are so many threads with this title but one particularly with a few thousand replies.

Yep, that was a bit long, there are many, many, amazing art groups and lovely people, lovely coding helpers, and just a really great community.

Hope you have a good time here! :heart:

- Cinnamon Toast

5 Likes

Welcome!!! :grin:

Thanks! :grin:

1 Like

Is the group only for art? I don’t know how to do art…

1 Like

No, of course not! There are some groups made for story reviews, coding, or just other stuff, such as
(I think there’s some chocolate family cult? I don’t mean to offend, I forgot the name of it anyone reading)
Marvel fans
etc.
Art is not everything in the episode forums, I can’t draw well either.
Don’t worry, it’s really easy to find your way here once you see some stuff.
Also, ignore spam bots.
Spam bots are something the forums are having regularly, the spew out advertisement, which you will find scrolling through the “new” threads. They look like:
Love solution 44848849494848 Babaji
:heart:

1 Like

Hey! Welcome. There’s not only art groups, there’s review groups, writing groups…

2 Likes

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cinnabun I love how much thought you put into this

2 Likes

Welcome to the place u will be calling home soon lol :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Hello @_Alexi, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums! :smiley: I’ve moved this topic to Episode Fan Community since it’s not about story creation. If you have questions about anything, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

3 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome! :blush:

1 Like

hi im dqrk. we can be friends!

2 Likes

Sup’

1 Like

Hello! Welcome to forums!

2 Likes

Thanks all!

4 Likes

Question: Do you know how to make a group? Just so that I know, I might (or might not) need it.

1 Like

As in a art group, directing group, author group, etc?
Well, first, to recruit members, start a thread asking for people to get into your group, then you can start a message between yourselves and discuss/ communicate, then if it’s a helping group you start a new thread which says it’s your request thread and that’s how it goes.
I’m not sure if that’s what you mean, by anyways, I hope it helps and you have a good day! :wink:

How do you start a thread?

1 Like