Hi I need a proof readerù

Hi I want a proof reader

2 Likes

Are you willing to pay a small amount of gems to get your chapters proofread? If you can afford to do so you can always check out my shop.

2 Likes

How can I give you gems

1 Like

how many chapters are you wanting proofreading?

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh that’s simple. Once you request on my proofreading shop, I will send you my story link in the Dms. You skip the first chapter and in the support the author section, you pay the gems required. You send a screenshot confirming you have paid, you send the script in a Google docs and I start editing.

2 Likes

hey there! I’ve proofread over 50 episode stories so I’m very experienced in this area. I’d love to proofread for you if you’re in search of a proofreader.
I will read through your text and correct any spelling and grammatical errors. I also fix sentence structure when required.
I’m fluent in both American and British English so I can work with anything.
Feel free to contact me (PM) if you want me to proofread your story.
I do charge a very minimal fee which can be negotiated too, thank you :relaxed:

1 Like

Are you free proof reader or I have to pay you

1 Like

I’m very experienced in proofreading so I do charge a minimal fee. Are you willing to pay?

1 Like

I can’t if you are doing it for free sure I will credit you

1 Like

I understand, no worries but I can’t do it for free. But I can hook you up with some amazing proofreaders who do it for free. How does that sound?

1 Like

Yes why not

1 Like

this may help you!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.