Hi, I need some help! My Rain is not showing!

I am trying to get my character to be in the rain, but the rain is only showing on a very small part of the screen! I tried moving the characters location, but it’s not working! Could someone help me out? Here is a screenshot of the scene !

The rain is the small white streak on the left!
Ignore my highlight, I was tracking my script :grin:

I’ve never seen that before, but maybe you could add zoom reset to the scene and remove the follow command since she’s not moving there from a different spot/zone:

INT. BLUE - DAY with effect HARD RAIN
@MELODY stands screen center
&zoom reset

If that doesn’t work, then… I’m not sure, maybe send a support ticket.
But I hope it works for you!

I’m having that problem too, and have been for a while, but it’s showing up when I preview in my cell. I would like to know the answer to that too. I also can no longer use my memory button.

The portal constantly has bugs when it comes to the weather features. It should be alright when you preview it through a mobile device.

Hi,
this is a bug, which has been happening with my portal for almost 5 months now. I have sent a ticket and they said they will be fixing it.
Maybe it will be helpful if you sent a ticket too, so they will know that more people have this problem

Ok, Thank you!

In the portal, the rain and snow effects have been glitching for awhile now-- it either only shows a drop in the corners or starts running a white line from top to bottom of the previewer.

However, in the app, the rain looks normal. It’s annoying and worth submitting a ticket, but in your story, there will be rain for anyone reading it on the app. :slight_smile:

Put in an overlay at a layer higher then any of your characters. I don’t think it even has to be visible.
This makes the weather effects appear properly in the web preview (I don’t know why).

Although, as has already been pointed out, the weather effects always appear correct in the app. This is just so you can see what it looks like in the web previewer.