HI! I'll be helping people with outfits now yay!

Oh! Idm whoever is available!

Which person do you want to make the outfit for you?

Okay! I think we all are

should i send you what he currently looks like?

1 Like

@Elleeeee
We’re all available, right?

I really dont mind how does it! <3
I just need a range of outfits for this character, and my other main character Olivia.

I know. I was going to do it, but I want to see if anybody else wants to first.
I can do it if you want, and I’ll be done later today :slight_smile: if that’s alright

That would be fab!
Also, here is my other main character!

What kind of outfit do you need for her?
And do any of your characters have tattoos, piercings, scars, moles, etc?

Peyton has an eyebrow piercing.
For Peyton, i need like a bad boy look. He’s also a football player.
For Olivia, i need just some cute, sexy clothes for like school scenes. There is no school uniform!
Also, no dress code!
I have to just edit messages because i cannot write anymore because i have reached max!

1 Like

Does her school have a dress code? I know not all schools have uniforms but there are usually rules about what they can wear.

yeah

Sorry my outfit maker was a little glitchy yesterday. But I’ll definitely try to get it done today :confused:

Also, no they dont!

1 Like

Hi, here are their outfits! I added a few additional things like piercings and tattoos but those things are just extras to make their outfits feel complete; you don’t really have to use them. Also, keep in mind that the characters I used are just models.

Peyton 1

Peyton 2

Olivia 1

Olivia 2

Olivia 3

1 Like

Great job @/juliewrites! They look great :+1::heart_eyes:

1 Like

omg AMAZING

2 Likes

Hello! I am so sorry i didnt see this post!
These are amazing thank you!

2 Likes

@juliewrites Could you please make me 3-5 outfits for my story? They’re for a female LL character who is a first generation Irish American, living in Washington D.C. She’s a bookstore owner who plays Piano but is secretly a linguistics expert for a government crime unit. What I need is a couple of ideas for a casual date for her and then a couple more for a more formal date. She must however wear the black cat eye glasses, she’s the main character in my Double Life Contest Entry is all :slight_smile:

1 Like