Hi. I'm new here

Thank youu so many people are soo nice here

1 Like

Most of the people are really nice here. I’ve actually just joined 2 month ago and now I’m like attached to form :grin:

1 Like

Most of the people here are really nice. Have you met @Chocolate_Mama?

3 Likes

Not yet

1 Like

Thats so cool :smiley:

1 Like

You’re gonna love her and so many of the people here, probably myself included. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Gabi.Epi Welcome to the forum.
If you need any help or just a friend to talk to you can Pm me here. Or turn up for help to anyone including me as everyone in this community are very helpful and dear. I am sure you will love it here.

1 Like

Now you have :joy: welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy your time here!

1 Like

Thabks

1 Like

I’m chocolate mama but you can call me Choco! Also if you need a forum parent or friend just tag me or pm me whenever because I don’t mind at allllll. :joy: also I like to bake people so you may see me around talking about that or some of my kids doing that. Also I love my rap snacks so I’ll be crazy about that as well. Also I’m crazy about anything relationship wise and talk about that a lot so if you wanna fan about anyone or anything I’m your girl! I also love Riverdale.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome!

I’m @LariYaa , welcome to the forums!

1 Like

Hiii

1 Like

Choco! :chocolate_bar:

1 Like

Yeppers :joy:

1 Like

Heya :ghost:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t appear to be related to story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

I liked your Pewdiepie post, it was probably closed down by Susan. RIP.

Welcome @Gabi.Epi !

1 Like

So do you like it here so far?

1 Like

Mhmm!