Hi just want your opinion on my writing ideas

This story I planned out 2015 I just want your opinion on it
I planned it for a while now my first season of hidden will be about a girl named Gabriella Steeler who is a sophomore in high school and going into college and adulthood. She meets different characters in the series and in this first season she goes through a hard time losing her mother to find a car accident and doesn’t know who killed her during the car accident or was it really an accidentally planned on purpose? The first episode takes place in Harry’s Steeler house Gabriella and Harry her dad having arrangements for funeral.

• Is this a good description?
  • Or no need to work on some more?

0 voters

2 Likes

I like it is their a love intrest for Gabbi

2 Likes

Yeah the

The whole reason of Hidden is for people to discover themselves find what their true passionate about its also witty comedy and romantic, And its relation to real-life situations like not telling the person how you truly feel about them when you should just tell them and having a hate-relationship with someone else like frenemies/benefits. It’s also mystery losing their Mother Celina Steele is a big part of Steele Family/ And how Harry has a new wife and baby on the way Tessa Finn is a suspect of the case of Mrs.Steele.
I don’t know if any of this makes sense just wrote back 2015

Her love interest is
Beau Jackson

• a year older her
    Plays guitar
    He had a girlfriend
    Friendly caring
    Likes food

Jayden Thomas, it’s a 2 male love interest
Cold distant
Mean to Gabrielle and bullied her in high school,
Was scared to show his true feelings to her in high school, and now they go to college together,
Harry Steeler is Gabrielle Dad his wife recently die in 2011 Celina from a car accident, they don’t know who killed her or who intention was to do it on purpose

1 Like

When I started I just was writing typing out everything it was originally based on sims 3 series I was supposed to make

1 Like

awe I love the Sims3

2 Likes

Wait, so is it out?

2 Likes

No, not yet lol still working on my stories but I have the plot, for this one and working on you are my sunshine,

Do you wanna see the characters?
I also have on sims 3 because I was trying to make it like a movie or tv show put on youtube but that takes a lot of work and maybe I’m doing that in the future I mean have the characters sims 3 and episode but I haven’t play sims in a while because I’m writing on episode

1 Like

Bump :purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

I would love too~ :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Okay here’s are the characters

2 Likes

Did you wanna see in sims 3 version?

1 Like

What you think so far?

1 Like

Sorry that I didn’t reply fast enough. I’m actually in school right now.
Anyways, the first thing I want to say is that who are the characters and their personalities. (Like is the first one the main girl character?)

2 Likes

Oh it’s okay
The main character is Gabrielle Steeler
Her personality is awkward shy lonely very little to no friends only has her cousin and sister just a friend

Beau Jackson- Friendly caring willing to help anyone plays the guitar has a girlfriend
Determine and understanding

Jayden Thomas- Mean doesn’t know how to express himself in love with Gab.
He pretends to be someone who he is not.
Cold and distant guy with tattoos

1 Like

This is amazing i cant wait to read it. :grin:

1 Like

Oh thanks i have been working on it in a long time but i wasn’t confident to make it on episode.
Right now I’m working on a different story but this my main one i will tag you when it’s published :slight_smile::slight_smile: i just want it to be good i don’t have a cover or nothing yet just characters

1 Like

Why is Jayden Thomas pretending to be someone he isn’t is it because of Gabrielle Steeler the main character or because of someone else. :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Oh ok :slightly_smiling_face:well thanks for the tag i’ll be the first one to read it :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Because of the main character he’s scared to show his true self his friendly side.

Jayden he is supercilious and she is very incredulous about him, she can’t stand him. And he, on the other hand, doesn’t care what people think of him unlike her she is opposite of him. She cares about what people think. He has bullied her since high school, but he doesn’t realize that she is going to the same college has her, She avoids him everywhere she goes, She saw him the first time when they were both registers for college together.

2 Likes

But hey opposites attract I can’t wait until u release this story to read it.

1 Like