Hi, looking for an experienced writer/coder

Okay, so, I would like to start my first story… let’s not talk about my sad attempt of a story, you probably don’t know what I’m talking about. I’m looking for two people specificity. One who can help me code, and one who can speak another language. I LOVE writing about the different parts of cultures in my writing, so if you can speak another language, I would adore your help. But in order to make my story work I would need a coder. I am willing to give you as much credit as you would like. But before we start working together, I would like to read one of your stories, or if you coded for other people you can recommend their story’s, (I need something else to read, sooo…). But, please, if you would like to help, comment and the DM me, or, it doesn’t have to be in that order. Sorry, I’m a rambler. Okay, thank you for clicking? Reading? I don’t know, but thank you!

2 Likes

I can help! (i’m not very good at overlays tho) but I’m good at everything else so i can help you

1 Like

That’s fine! I’m not really free tonight (it’s 11:17 pm) but I will try to contact you through here tomorrow. AS A PM! Sorry, thought I should make that clear. And thank you for responding so quickly too!

2 Likes

Lol same it’s nice we live in the same timezone so we can be avalible at the same time. Anyways GOODNIGHT :crazy_face: lol

1 Like

Goodnight!

1 Like