Hi my second story is out the first chapter is and I was hoping you would give it a read and feedback and fanmail

Title: unexpected arrival. description: After her sister commits suicide and the boy she trusted ran away. Destiny learns to depend on herself, even if they meant changing. But what happens when the boy comes back? Will she also? genre: drama and romance. please read and i would love some feedback on it and fanmail please and tysm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

hey! i would like to do a read for read with you! if u are interested, pm me!

:heartbeat:Hey guys, I am a very new small author that has been apart of the community for over 6 years. Could everyone help me out with reading and sharing this story, it would mean so much and I have worked/working very very hard.

HERE IS THE UPDATE:
Check out my new story called FOREVER AND ALWAYS , please check it out, screenshot and tag me in posts. :relaxed:
Title; Forever and Always
Style; Classic
Author; Kelsie L.
Genre; Drama and Romance
CHAPTERS SO FAR; 3
AM I POSTING MORE; YES.
Summary; Surrounded by a perfect family and loving friends. But when pages unfold, lies occur, you are stuck in a world of never ending chaos . A typical high school story but with a twist.
IT INVOLVES; Gangs, Mafia, Love, Lies, Secrets and Twists.
INSTAGRAM; KxlsiiwritesCOVER TO BE
The link is below :

MY COVER
MY COVER
966×642 337 KB
PicsArt_08-16-02.12.24
PicsArt_08-16-02.12.24
1282×1827 235 KB
CURRENTLY WAITING FOR MY SMALL APPROVED <3
It would be really appreciated.
My chapters are over 1700-3200 lines.

r4r?

Here’s mine!
Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Action filled with drama & romance
Author: Jelly
IG: @jelly.epi
Episodes: 11 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
After a tragedy, Layla gets dragged deep down in the criminal world. Little did she know that the leader of Morocco’s black market Oscar Kebryak, will put her under his protection.

Hey, are you interested in a R4R? :blush:

Here is the link to my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5048983934402560

1 Like

Who made your ss?

1 Like

Do you mean the picture? :grin: I made it myself :blush:

1 Like

Oh, haha.

Could you make me one, or are you not taking requests?

1 Like

I totally can :blue_heart:

DM me information about the background, details, maybe even a screenshot of your characters, anything that you would like to have on the card :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You have insta?

1 Like

yes, it’s @annawepisode :blue_heart:

1 Like

Ok, just messaged you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.