Hi! what do you think about my story idea?

hello, so i have come up with a story idea that i am currently in the middle of planning out but i just wanted to know what you guys think of it before i continue.

please dont steal this btw lol

So its basically about snow white waking up in new york and tries to get back to her happily ever after with the help of two gen z teenagers whilst also learning how to fit in and be a normal kid

its loosely based on the film Enchanted and the show Once upon a time.

buttt what do you guys think? itll be a comedy, drama and fantasy thing.

would you read it?

6 Likes

It sounds interesting and I love Enchanted, haha! I think I’d read it if I was searching for something new.
The only thing I’d suggest is to change the name “Snow White”, because of copyright :slight_smile:

1 Like

ohhh yeh shit didnt even think of that

2 Likes

This sounds super fun! I’d definitely read it.
:sunflower: Btw, if you’re starting out, you’re welcome to visit my threads:

2 Likes

thankyou!

2 Likes

ok so do you think i could keep the same plot but just change her name to marie or something but also mention the dwarves? i have no idea how copyright works smh

2 Likes

If you don’t make any reference to a existing story, then you should be fine.
I think you can still keep the dwarves, but maybe not seven but for example ten?

2 Likes

got it thankyou youre really helpful.

2 Likes

Yeah
It’s a very interesting story

1 Like

okay yes i would read this, sounds good to me lol

2 Likes

thank you

1 Like

Hi! @wherearetheturtles
your story sounds interesting and it can be fantasy because it fixed for story

2 Likes

Thank you turns out im not gunna write it lol, it was all based about snow white and i completely forgot about copyright

2 Likes

you’re welcome but you can switch the story up as when you can change tittle name since they said it copyright but even when change the name and you do is if it about a character that go on a fantasy like in new york she go there and explorer for her first time but as when they was challenge but to hide were she was from but you can do different twist but just add some of your idea in it like you can keeps that story just do a twist and you can change the name because it sounds interesting don’t lets one story make you be sad because i know you can do it just give something in it like

example
Once upon a time there was a young girl name Isabella she was the most beautiful girl that her kindness of helping others but as time go by she go to new york since there was something badly happen in her born town she must fight for her beloved town and save the day but as she went to new york and wake up in a bed wondering were she was when she teleport as a fairy send her there the badly man try to find her and get her to take her away in a far place were nobody can’t hear her scream for help when she met a man name jackson as they must fights to the end as they help each other they much find clue and more for there happy ever after when they get married and the world come back of their come back normal as the z teenager of the city works hard to get to their goals.

@wherearetheturtles

1 Like

thankyou so much for the motivation! i think i might end up writing it now. We’ll see but i really appreciate your feedback <3

2 Likes

I like the idea, I would read it! I honestly loved Enchanted :relieved: But just make sure to switch it up a little from the original plots :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

your welcome @wherearetheturtles i happy to helps and Thanks you for loving my feedback

2 Likes

Thanks, and yes enchanted is iconic, yep i will because copyrights a bitch so now i need to rethink some of the scenes

2 Likes

@wherearetheturtles
if want Fantasy background or a laptop or anything like fantasy go to this link and check out
https://sophookles.com/
check out @FlowerGriefer Flower Griefer have alots background too in case want background

3 Likes

oh wow thank you so much <3

2 Likes