"Hidden Error" -?

Hi everyone, I’ve recently begun writing the script for my latest story and I’ve come across the problem of my web previewer not working. Whenever I attempt to preview what I’ve written so far, I receive a RuntimeError, as seen in the screenshot below. One thread suggested that this error pops up whenever there is a “hidden error” in the script; that is, there is a mistake in my directing that the portal hasn’t picked up on but is significant enough to prevent my story from playing. If this is true, can someone help me find the hidden error in my script? It’s only 26 lines since I literally just started, but I can’t seem to find anything wrong with what I’ve written. Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated!

(Unfortunately, for unrelated reasons, my story isn’t appearing in the Create section of the app, so I can’t use the app previewer in the meantime.)

The same thing happens to me all the time! Try pressing “Save” and once it says it saved (excluding a background in review/run time error) then refresh the page. Once you press “Preview/Save and Preview” it should work properly.

1 Like

Thanks for the help! I hope Episode fixes this soon. It’s so annoying, and I’m so impatient.

1 Like

No problem! And we can only hope… :crossed_fingers:t4::crossed_fingers:t4:

1 Like

@Sydney_H/@Jeremy you can close this thread. Thank you!

Topic closed by OP request.