Reads: 55k +
Episode Hidden Gems Shelf: January 2020
Axiom Awards: Nominated for the Diversity Award, February 2020
Axiom Awards: Winner of Heritage Award, April 2020
HA Awards: Bronze Winner of Most Powerful Female, April 2020
Episode Spring Awards: Best Romance, April 2020

Http://www.instagram.com/Matilda.episode
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6360445022961664
Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. Will she seek the comfort of an unlikely lover or find happiness in the one standing right before her? Limited CC 2LI

13 Likes

Some SLICES are out :rofl: Sorry I could Not, Not do it :joy:

2 Likes

@rohvicious you’re welcome to check mine out and see if it interests you!

Y’all seriously need to go check this story out. It’s dope :triumph:

2 Likes

Interested?

Your story looks interesting! Wanna do R4R?
Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill (CC)
Author: xoRoséxo
Style: Limelight
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

Didn’t you read my Ink version? I just moved it to Limelight. It’s better but same story.

Oh! :sweat_smile:

Have you added to your story? I think we only read the first 3 of each of ours.

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want?
Just add your story on my list! And I will read it :slight_smile:

Link :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 14 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : *A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment ?

I would like to do a R4R! :sunflower: If you are also interested let me know on my thread! :herb:

Here’s my story if you’re interested.

Will message you on IG later when I have a minute and we can chat about it.

I just published my first 3 chapters in Limelight if you’d prefer that to the ink version.

@selvinachen61 - here’s the link to my Limelight version.

Or did you want to read it in Ink? LL has 3 episodes. Ink is finished, but is being re-worked.

Hi Matilda! Just send me screenshots of proof that you’ve read my story and I’ll start reading on your LL version story :heart: thanks love x

Hi, I don’t mean to be rude, but I promise to start yours today and finish 3 chapters by Wednesday, if you do the same. There has to be some level of trust. I am finding that more and more people refuse to read my story until I have read theirs, and that is extremely frustrating. Yes, we all hate to be ghosted, as do I. If I agree to read your story, then I hope that you will agree to read mine. Thank you.

Hello, It’s okay. you can see from my profile that I’ve done a bunch of these r4r and always deliver my promise. I know it’s hard to trust after so many has proven u otherwise. But I’m also afraid that ppl will ghosted me. And I do agree to read ur story, the same deadline as yours. Wednesday.

1 Like

Let’s do r fr r

Title : Hannah Miler’s Mystery
Author: Remone
Story genre :Mystery
Story style :lime light
Description: Hannah Miler was brutally killed in the woods.Will Ser be able to solve the mystery of Hannah miler’s death and will able to find the killer ?.And how is Ser related to Hannah.(CC)

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6311583539331072

1 Like

Hi Remone,
I’ll have your chapters read by Thursday. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok thanku

Done one chapter. Will finish the rest today, as promised.

1 Like